Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get over a break-up?

?
    Last edited by BlueSea; 23-11-18, 06:50 PM.

Originally posted by BlueSea View Post
    How to get over a break-up when it was all my fault? When I could have had a good man, but I messed up.
    Made him treat me very bad and be abusive to my in the way he spoke.
    How to deal with my guilt feelings and depressive feelings?

I don't see any sense in this life anymore and I don't look forward to live many years more.
    Are you referring to Haraam girlfriend boyfriend relationship here?

If so drop him like a bad egg, and rectify your conduct and affairs and stay away from such dirty relationships and make lots of dua to Allah عز و جل to grant you a pious husband
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by Saif-Uddin View Post

Are you referring to Haraam girlfriend boyfriend relationship here?

If so drop him like a bad egg, and rectify your conduct and affairs and stay away from such dirty relationships and make lots of dua to Allah عز و جل to grant you a pious husband
      Drop like a bad egg
      i never heard that one before

Comment

Originally posted by BlueSea View Post
        How to get over a break-up when it was all my fault? When I could have had a good man, but I messed up.
        Made him treat me very bad and be abusive to my in the way he spoke.
        How to deal with my guilt feelings and depressive feelings?

I don't see any sense in this life anymore and I don't look forward to live many years more.

2) Stop blaming yourself for an abusive man's actions. No you did not make him treat YOU bad. No you did not make him abusive. Work on your self esteem.

No sense in this life? You were created to worship Allah, if you call yourself a Muslim then your purpose is not to do haram or put your whole life on one man. It is to be an obedient servant to the one that CREATED you.

Start praying

Also click on this - how to get over a broken heart https://www.ummah.com/forum/forum/fa...he-islamic-way
        Last edited by shay5; 28-04-18, 05:31 PM.
        Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Don't get attached to someone that was not even your husband to begin with.

People make mistakes so that's fine, in sha Allah you can learn from this.

You are obviously very hurt and it will take time but don't worry it won't kill you. Don't let it ruin your mentality because this will be a distraction for you.

Remember Allah and ask him for help and support. Get closer to your creator.

Real peace and happiness is in the rememberance of Allah.

Be stronger and successful, don't lose yourself in this futile distraction.

You can be better and you can do better, it just needs your commitment to your religion.
          Time to prioritise.

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

To get over it:

1. Delete ALL of his contacts/social media
            2. Delete photos of him, or anything that belongs to him. Put it in the recycling or bin
            3. Forget him. He doesn't belong to anyone and you don't belong to anyone. We all belong to Allah- something people only say when they hear of death.
            4. Start fresh by repenting
            5. Clean yourself by preparing yourself spiritually.
            6. Read about the seerah
            7. Know what you want from life.

Do you want to take your religion seriously? Then this is the it, take action now and you will be successful
            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Working...
            X