Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• people backbiting me in masjid

Assalam ,
    Lol this is true currentely i have waswas and i hate it.
    I started going to a masjid in the west it is small just a room which used to be a shop,actually a garage,
    I waste a lot of water sadly cause of waswas and making wudu in masjid is bad and humiliating,
    And i pray with my head staring at my feets and an old man asked me why i do that and that i will get neck sore,
    next salah waiting the imam to start i see him making fun of how i pray,it was humiliating and sad.
    Some people backbite me cause i have waswas and im trying to conceal it .
    it started when i started to like going to masjid as it was removing my waswas so i liked it until that happened and i got discouraged and i will not go to it anymore except for friday prayers.

anyways i saw him telling things which i would hate and a guy asked me why i prostated after the taslim

I said for forgetfullness cause i cant recite al fatiha properly due to waswas.

Originally posted by imad salih View Post
    Assalam ,
    I started going to a masjid in the west it is small just a room which used to be a shop,actually a garage,
    I waste a lot of water sadly cause of waswas and making wudu in masjid is bad and humiliating,
    And i pray with my head staring at my feets and an old man asked me why i do that and that i will get neck sore,
    next salah waiting the imam to start i see him making fun of how i pray,it was humiliating and sad.
    it started when i started to like going to masjid as it was removing my waswas so i liked it until that happened and i got discouraged and i will not go to it anymore except for friday prayers.

anyways i saw him telling things which i would hate and a guy asked me why i prostated after the taslim

wa alaikum Salaam warahmatullahi wa barakatu.

If the Imam did not single you out and name you, it's not backbiting.

as for praying with your head ducked down staring at your feets, your head is supposed to be straight in line with your back, eyes looking at place of prostration.

pray correctly and your problem is solved.

if you waste water due to waswas, you need to sort this issue out before going to a masjid as people will undoubtedly notice it. Just like someone who goes in and blocks the toilet for a long time.

refer to this link for further advice on how to deal with the Waswas

https://islamqa.info/en/100268

Jazakallahu khair
    http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

"It does not befit the lion to answer the dogs."

– Imam al-Shafi’i (Rahimahullah)

Comment

Originally posted by imad salih View Post
      Assalam ,

It is very insensitive to make fun of mentally ill people. People need to have more empathy. I feel your pain, bro.

Sometimes, I feel rejected as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahsen82 View Post

It is very insensitive to make fun of mentally ill people. People need to have more empathy. I feel your pain, bro.

Sometimes, I feel rejected as well.
        lol but anyways i pick backbiting than waswas,
        Iget embrassed so i rush in making wudu,
        Might be a plan of Allah who knows ,only Allah.

xd i forgive him ,we all make errors salam

Comment

Working...
        X