comfort zones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comfort zones

What are some halal ways to get out of my comfort zone?

I need to do this too
    Abdullah Ibn al-Mubarak: "One doesn't become noble with any type of knowledge if he doesn't beautify his knowledge with good conduct." (Adab Shar'iyyah 4/208)

Comment

It depends on what type of things you want to be more comfortable with.

The most important thing is to not overthink things. You will talk yourself out of everything uncomfortable for you if you do that.

If your worried about people and what they will think then don't. Trust me, no one cares about what you do and say. That's something I discovered a couple years back and my life has gotten so much easier because of that. People have enough going on, the last thing they care about is what you do.

if it's something that you are worried about doing but you know it's good for you then take an act now think later approach to it. That's what I've been doing lately and sometimes it makes me facepalm myself and think "aelmo you are such an idiot, why did you do something so dumb?" But most of the time you end up in a good place or you go through a new experience that you never thought you would go through.

Comment

Working...
      X