Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So is Sleepover Haraam? (two friends staying the night at one's house)?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So is Sleepover Haraam? (two friends staying the night at one's house)?

So I read somewhere on the internet that it is not permissible for 2 girls to sleep in one bed, or something like that. Same for boys of course. So if that is true, then can't a friend have a sleepover at other friend's house?

Note: I did not mean friends of different genders, as that would become a completely different story then. But rather 2 girls of boys for that matter. So is it not allowed for them to sleep the night at another friend's house?

Originally posted by Ali110 View Post
    So I read somewhere on the internet that it is not permissible for 2 girls to sleep in one bed, or something like that. Same for boys of course. So if that is true, then can't a friend have a sleepover at other friend's house?

Note: I did not mean friends of different genders, as that would become a completely different story then. But rather 2 girls of boys for that matter. So is it not allowed for them to sleep the night at another friend's house?
    sleeping in same bed and sleeping in a house are not exactly same, uve equated the two

Comment

So what if the other friend only has a single bed? Where would the guest friend sleep on then?

Comment

Originally posted by Ali110 View Post
        So what if the other friend only has a single bed? Where would the guest friend sleep on then?
        You don't appear to be very bright so please stop all this nonsense.

Comment

Working...
        X