Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hardship life

Asslamualikum my brothers and sisters,

I have been having issues with me keeping the job especially today's economy. I have been struggling to search job is not the fact am not lazy or cannot do, it's more based on company's setting targets ridiculously for us not to hit target. What I am trying to say UK unemployment rate has increased and finding it so hard to get a job. I am educated degree level I cannot find the job that i am applying for and even other fields.

I want to apply RAF at least I can get a stable job from there but I know in deep in my heart its not right because I will be supporting kuffars. I don't want to but that is the only choice I have got, everything is pointing there for me to go. I know am not the only person that is suffering about this...but it's not fair and I am truly lost. I ask Allah to make me strong but i get the feeling I cannot do anything with my life.

I begged and cried asking ourselves, why should we struggle even more? I love Allah but I am weak for this world especially depression that I have ever since when i was a kid. I know failure is good for us to learn and move but I have been constantly failing all my life.

I am beginning to lose hope and faith, the way this world has been designed by power, stomping poverty, riches are getting richer it makes me feel I no longer wanting to live this world.

Please what can I do to be more positive than just being negative? If Allah cannot answer that for me least he has guided me to come to this forum.

Do not take a haram job just because it's available. Its the easy way but that doesn't mean that it is the right thing to do. Every moment you spend in hardship for the sake of Allah you are getting so many good deeds that are worth more than all the money in the world. Those rich people have nothing compared to people who are willing to live in poverty just to obey Allah.

Don't fall into the pleasures of this world; they mean nothing and you will regret them in the afterlife if you give in.

I can't say that Allah will give you what you want in this life if you obey him, but he will in the afterlife. Don't give up. Jannah should be the most important goal that you should have for the future. Once you got that down then this life doesn't seem so difficult anymore. Just look at a future in Jannah as inspiration throughout these hardships.

Try to always think the best of people and smile a lot. When you smile other people smile too. And do not give up hope and lose faith in Allah. Allah wants the best for you and he's just testing you now. Allah loves you more than anyone in existence so don't let him down. You can do this!

Comment

Joining the military of the kuffar that is fighting Islam and Muslims on the earth is apostasy. Here is some advice:

Shu'bah and Qatadah related from Yunus bin Jubair, who said that he and his companions visited Jundub and said to him, "Give us some advice." He replied, "I advise you to fear Allah. I advise you to adhere to the Quran , for it is light in the darkest of nights and it is guidance during the day. Apply it. And if a trial such as poverty comes to you, give precedence to your religion over wealth. If that trial worsens, continue to put your religion before your wealth and your soul, for indeed the only one who is destroyed is the one whose religion is destroyed. The one who is poor is the one who has lost his religion. Know that there is no poverty after Paradise and there is no richness after the Hellfire."
      "When a man sees the road as long he weakens in his walk." Ibn Qayyim

Comment

what kinda jobs are you apply for?

Comment

Working...
        X