Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Theory test literature in arabic?

Salaams...

Do any brothers/sisters know where i can get hold of some theory test literature in arabic?

you can take the test in arabic but its difficult to actually get the literature, from which to learn the rules, in an arabic translation.

ive managed to get some online stuff off www.rta.nsw.gov.au but it would be better in book/paper form

Jazakalluh Khair in advance.

ps its not for me, i dont know anywhere near enough arabic to take the test in arabic. :p
    hmmm im hungry, not again :rolleyes:

Re: UK Theory test literature in arabic?

Write to the RAC and AA, they are very big driving schools and publish books on how to pass theory and practical tests. InshaAllah they will know where/whether you can get the literature in Arabic translation, and may even publish translations themselves.

Also contact the DVLA, they publish the highway code and I'll be very surprised if that isn#t available in a whole load of other languages.
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=dimgray]
    [/COLOR][/SIZE]

Comment

WS Brother & Sisters,
      I can recommend the website www.Successfuldriver.com
      This provides Interactive theory test with Arabic and English translation. Also contains the Hazard perception test with Arabic explanation. Finally you will also find over 60 practical video tutorials teaching you everything from putting on you seatbelt to more advanced manoeuvres.
      May Allah help you pass your driving tests. Always be a curtious driver, keep all round observation, dont use your phone when driving and finally wear a seat belt and trust in Allah- Lord of the Worlds.

Comment

if someone cant read the books for passing your test in english and need it translated, how are they gonna read road signs?

There are two kinds of pride, both good and bad. 'Good pride' represents our dignity and self-respect. 'Bad pride' is the deadly sin of superiority that reeks of conceit and arrogance.

Comment

Originally posted by SILURES View Post
          if someone cant read the books for passing your test in english and need it translated, how are they gonna read road signs?
          well you see though my husband speaks very good english he finds it easier to learn in his own language it is just a lot easier for him to remember.

i think he prefers it as he just passed to become a fully qualified electrician from scratch and he was beating english people and all he did was go through the books and translate them into arabic and read them over and over again.

don't ask me i'm english and though i speak french i'm only fluent in english

hope this answers your question.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
          X