• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

I got my hair layered last time
    it was nice, made it look a bit fuller

Love what you have, especially when it's not causing you any harm

You can tie a high ponytail or a tight bun to see the shape of your head (sounds a bit troll like lol)

What do you mean by liberating?

Sometimes when my hair is itchy or just causing a lot of problems like the itchiness, I get what you mean

Also, if you have head lice there might be a different ruling on that, but you have to check
    When I have my hair up it hurts after like half an hour. Do you get what I mean?

I have read articles of women who have shaved all their hair off. They found it liberating because they did not have any hair to hide behind, it was just them, their face and the world. They also said they didn't get cat called as often as before and saved so much money because they did not have to buy any products etc. Only cons were they lost people who actually cared about them being bald which is kind of a pro because the shallow people in your life will be gone. I forgot the other cons lol.

I suppose the experience of it appeals to me more and the curiosity to know what I would look like with no hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Halima27 View Post

I have wanted to do it for a long time... I want to know what my head shape looks like and how my hair will grow back. I have also read it is such a liberating experience.
      I would be scared that it would grow back weird or spotty. If you want to see what you look like bald, there are apps for that.

Comment

Thought this was about a sister going bald. Shaving hair off as a woman... Rulings given already...

(^ a scarf would have a similar effect, or a niqaab, I would have thought. Incidentally, as a man, I've found shaving the head completely does leave you feeling unusually refreshed though. For a short period anyway.)
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
        -------------------------------
        "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
        NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Originally posted by Halima27 View Post

I have wanted to do it for a long time... I want to know what my head shape looks like and how my hair will grow back. I have also read it is such a liberating experience.
          My sister did it, it was quite funny tbh. My mum always said that grown women aren't allowed because then it makes you a qumayo kkk

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
            Thought this was about a sister going bald. Shaving hair off as a woman... Rulings given already...

(^ a scarf would have a similar effect, or a niqaab, I would have thought. Incidentally, as a man, I've found shaving the head completely does leave you feeling unusually refreshed though. For a short period anyway.)
            to me it gives me a lil nausea at first cuz my head gets too cold but then i just love it.I will never let them grow long again. #shavedforlife
            whoever leaves something for the sake of Allah,Allah will replace it with something better

Comment

Working...
            X