Going bald...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aynina View Post

Narrated by Ibn 'Abbas: The Prophet (s.a.w) cursed women who imitate men and men who imitate women.

[Ref: Sunan Abi Dawud 4097, 4098, 4099 Sahih; Sunan Ibn Maajah, Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1904; Imam Ahmad in his Musnad]

It was narrated from Salim bin 'Abdullah that his father said: "The Messenger of Allah said:

"There are three at whom Allah will not look on the Day of Resurrection: The one who disobeys his parents, the woman who imitates men in her outward appearance, and the cuckold (one whose wife is unfaithful . And there are three who will not enter Paradise: The one who disobeys his parents, the drunkard, and the one who reminds people of what he has given them."'

[Ref: Sunan Abi Dawud 4930, Sahih and by Imam Bukhaari in his Aadab al Mufrad]
    جزاك الله خير

Comment

Originally posted by shay5 View Post

If you have thick hair, buy thinning scissors and cut through it.
      Thinning scissors are the worst thing to use in your hair.

It's all cool though, from the responses and help I have got shaving it all off is out the Q. Got to live with it, I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by Halima27 View Post

Thinning scissors are the worst thing to use in your hair.

It's all cool though, from the responses and help I have got shaving it all off is out the Q. Got to live with it, I suppose.
        Why is using thinning scissors bad for your hair?

Comment

I have wanted to do it for a long time... I want to know what my head shape looks like and how my hair will grow back. I have also read it is such a liberating experience.

Believe none of what you hear, and only half of what you see.

Comment

Just cut your hair really short, it's simple.
            Or keep it in braids
            There are so many other options if you want to save time.

​​​
            شَكَوْتُ إلَى وَكِيعٍ سُوءَ حِفْظِي
            فَأرْشَدَنِي إلَى تَرْكِ المعَاصي
            وَأخْبَرَنِي بأَنَّ العِلْمَ نُورٌ
            ونورُ الله لا يهدى لعاصي

Comment

جزاك الله خير
              Wa iyaaki
              يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

I'm trying to save my hair (losing hair, makes me very sad), every strand is really precious to me I had thick hair during secondary school, I wanted to thin it but now I understand having thick hair is better than thin hair
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Thinning scissors are the worst thing to use in your hair..
                  In my hair, yes. Not in your hair.
                  Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Why is using thinning scissors bad for your hair?
                    Gives bad split ends.

Comment

Originally posted by InTheBegining View Post
                      Whats so funny?

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                        I'm trying to save my hair (losing hair, makes me very sad), every strand is really precious to me I had thick hair during secondary school, I wanted to thin it but now I understand having thick hair is better than thin hair
                        Hmm... All hair is nice. I just like going from one extreme to the other. Comfort zones and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumaysah~ View Post
                          Just cut your hair really short, it's simple.
                          Or keep it in braids
                          There are so many other options if you want to save time.

​​​
                          Really short is like a man though?

Comment

Gives bad split ends.
                            Have you asked a hair dresser for tips?
                            Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Hmm... All hair is nice. I just like going from one extreme to the other. Comfort zones and all that.
                              I got my hair layered last time
                              it was nice, made it look a bit fuller

Love what you have, especially when it's not causing you any harm

You can tie a high ponytail or a tight bun to see the shape of your head (sounds a bit troll like lol)

What do you mean by liberating?

Sometimes when my hair is itchy or just causing a lot of problems like the itchiness, I get what you mean

Also, if you have head lice there might be a different ruling on that, but you have to check
                              'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Gives bad split ends.
                                I think if your careful it should be fine. I use thinning scissors all the time and I never had a problem with split ends.

Also if you want to completely change your hair then color it or get a cute bob.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X