• Show
Clear All

• The muslim survey

:salams

whats new, my paper published a muslim survey with on the front page;

31% believes religious laws are more important then man made laws
    56% celebrates christmas and other western hollidays
    2% is compassionate toward muslim-terorists

i wont open the survey, front page already boils my blood. Can we please either unmuslim these secularists or educate them please?

Front page tells me over half of muslims engage in kufr hollidays. Having a tree in their home like described in the bible as kufr. And 1/3 muslims worship taghut laws over Allahs sharia.

Come on who will wake the secularist up or just stop them from talking in our name?

lets assume shias and alawis filled out the survey for the sake of my health.
    يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

There-was-a-silly-headline-in-the-sun-newspaper-in-the-uk-a-year-or-two-ago-saying-1-in-5-british-muslims-support-jihadis.-The-actual-survey-they-did-hadn't-even-said-that-but-they-are-gutter-press-known-for-conjuring-up-salacious-headlines-out-of-thin-air.-Anyway,in-response,I-made-this:
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

lol true these people are airheads, and in the last 10-5 years i have only seen society worsen
      يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Working...
      X