X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aichadembele310
    started a topic Low iman ?

Low iman ?

When I listen to or read the Qur'an, I don't seem to have an emotional reaction. When I hear about the punishments of hell fire or the day of judgement, I feel like I am not as worried as I should be. Is this a sign of weak iman? If it is what can I do ?

• Rumaysah~
    replied
    Best way to fix that is to repeat those verses again and again until it sinks in

Leave a comment:

• ahmedyounes
    replied
    it's a sign of weak iman, because of your lack of studying of the quran. but don't be disappointed, the companions of the prophet did not become righteous in one night either. Everyone one must build a relationship with quran, and it takes time, step by step inshallah. The solution is consistency in reading the quran, and trying your best to understand and ponder upon the words of allah SWT. It helps a lot to know the context of the quran, and the life the messenger PBUH, so make sure you check that out when u can. General knowledge is also crucial towards your overall development in the deen of allah, so inshallah just keep pushing your self to read quran, make a schedule, maybe once in the morning after farj, and then once again during night 5 minutes each, and keep improving inshallah

Leave a comment:

• islamuslim
    replied
    If the heart becomes hardened, the eyes become dry - Ibn al-Qayyim

Continue to read and ponder over the Qur'an, pray on time, avoid sins, seek forgiveness, ask Allah to soften your heart

Leave a comment:

Working...
X