Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"And (our Lord) leave not in our hearts, rancour towards those who have believed..."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aayah

رَبَّنَابَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَابِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَحِيمٌ
    ..."Our Lord! Forgive us, and our brethren who came before us into the Faith, and leave not, in our hearts, rancour (or sense of injury) against those who have believed. Our Lord! Thou art indeed Full of Kindness, Most Merciful."
    -Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah

​​​​​​HADITH: A Person of Paradise
    The Messenger of Allah (sallaAllahu 'alayhi wasallam) was sitting with a group of the sahabah (RAA) in the masjid and he said "A man will now enter [who is] from the people of Paradise." and a sahabi walked in. Later it happened again, and then a third time. 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'aas (RAA) wanted to find out what was so special about this man, so he asked the man if he can stay over his house for 3 days. (He made up an excuse). The man allowed him to stay. 'Abdullah noticed that the man didn't do anything out of the ordinary: He didn't fast all the time, he slept some of the night and prayed some of the night, and so on. So after the 3 days, 'Abdullah told him the real reason why he requested to stay with him, and he asked him what it was that could be the reason why he was from the people of Jannah.
    The Sahabi (RA) couldn't think of anything, but after a moment he said "Every night, before I go to sleep, I forgive whoever has wronged me. I remove any bad feelings towards anyone from my heart.
    " (Kitab al-Zuhd by Ibn al-Mubarak - Number 694).
    (This Hadith is also in Musnad Ahmad and is hasan according to some, but weak according to others.)
    ​​​​​​
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Last ilaaha illallah.

Allahumma haasibnaa hisaabay yaseeraa.
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَابِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَحِيمٌ

..."Our Lord! Forgive us, and our brethren who came before us into the Faith, and leave not, in our hearts, rancour (or sense of injury) against those who have believed. Our Lord! Thou art indeed Full of Kindness, Most Merciful."

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah 10

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Aayah

رَبَّنَابَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَابِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَحِيمٌ
          -Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah

The Messenger of Allah (sallaAllahu 'alayhi wasallam) was sitting with a group of the sahabah (RAA) in the masjid and he said "A man will now enter [who is] from the people of Paradise." and a sahabi walked in. Later it happened again, and then a third time. 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'aas (RAA) wanted to find out what was so special about this man, so he asked the man if he can stay over his house for 3 days. (He made up an excuse). The man allowed him to stay. 'Abdullah noticed that the man didn't do anything out of the ordinary: He didn't fast all the time, he slept some of the night and prayed some of the night, and so on. So after the 3 days, 'Abdullah told him the real reason why he requested to stay with him, and he asked him what it was that could be the reason why he was from the people of Jannah.
          The Sahabi (RA) couldn't think of anything, but after a moment he said "Every night, before I go to sleep, I forgive whoever has wronged me. I remove any bad feelings towards anyone from my heart.
          (This Hadith is also in Musnad Ahmad and is hasan according to some, but weak according to others.)[/I]
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Hadith: A Person of Paradise

The man (RA) couldn't think of anything, but after a bit he said "Every night, before I go to sleep, I forgive whoever has wronged me. I remove any bad feelings towards anyone from my heart.

(This Hadith is also in Musnad Ahmad and is hasan according to some, but weak according to others.)

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Reminder to try to forgive in our hearts those who have wronged us and to seek forgivness from our Creator (SWT) in doing so.

(Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah).
              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Aayah

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah

(This Hadith is also in Musnad Ahmad and is hasan according to some, but weak according to others.)[/I]
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Allahumma haasibnaa hisaabay yaseeraa
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Just a reminder for the night to try to clear our hearts and seek the forgiveness of Allah Ta'aalaa by ourselves pardoning others...
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Let us all please try to make a habit of this, inshaaAllah.
                      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Originally posted by Fakhri View Post
                        رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَابِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَحِيمٌ

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah 10

​​​​​​A reminder for the night, inshaaAllah.
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Alaa tuhibboona ay yaghfirallahu lakum?
                          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

"Every night, before I go to sleep, I forgive whoever has wronged me. I remove any bad feelings towards anyone from my heart." (Kitab al-Zuhd by Ibn al-Mubarak - Number 694).
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah 10

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X