Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"And (our Lord) leave not in our hearts, rancour towards those who have believed..."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laa ilaaha illallaah
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

• Originally posted by Fakhri View Post

(Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah. It's a du'aa many of us have memorised or have at least heard of. Just making this to remind myself and others from time to time, inshaaAllah, so it can become a du'aa we are always making... And so that I myself (and others) can think of and act towards others with a heart that is free of ill feeling.)
      Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh,

I'd like to kindly share the arabic and meaning of this Dua - available for read & download instantly

Meaning: Our Lord, forgive us and our brothers who preceded us in faith and put not in our hearts [any] resentment toward those who have believed. Our Lord, indeed You are Kind and Merciful.

Reference: Surah Al-Hashr Verse 10

Learn More: https://www.duasrevival.com/supplications/forgiveness/dua-for-believers-forgiveness

Jazakallahu Khair,
      DR

Do you know the power of Dua? Dua is the weapon of a believer! Website: https://www.duasrevival.com/

Comment

• Fakhri
        Fakhri commented
        Editing a comment
        Jazaa'akallah Khair, dear brother. Thank you.

• Reminder for the night inshaaAllah.
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
      "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah.
        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Reminder for the night, inshaaAllah.
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• وَلَا يَأْتَلِ أُولُو الْفَضْلِ مِنْكُمْ وَالسَّعَةِ أَنْ يُؤْتُوا أُولِي الْقُرْبَىٰ وَالْمَسَاكِينَ وَالْمُهَاجِرِينَ فِي سَبِيلِ اللَّهِ ۖ وَلْيَعْفُوا وَلْيَصْفَحُوا ۗ أَلَا تُحِبُّونَ أَنْ يَغْفِرَ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ ۗ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ

And let not those of virtue among you and wealth swear not to give [aid] to their relatives and the needy and the emigrants for the cause of Allah, and let them pardon and overlook. Would you not like that Allah should forgive you? And Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

-Sura An-Nur, Ayah 22
            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah.
                LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Allahumma haasibnaa hisaaban-yaseeraa
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Wa tooboo ilallaahi jamee'an ayyuhal mu'minoona la'allakum tufliHoon...
                    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah.
                        LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah.
                            LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

• Laa ilaaha illallaah.
                              LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X