Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"And (our Lord) leave not in our hearts, rancour towards those who have believed..."

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "And (our Lord) leave not in our hearts, rancour towards those who have believed..."

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَابِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَحِيمٌ

..."Our Lord! Forgive us, and our brethren who came before us into the Faith, and leave not, in our hearts, rancour (or sense of injury) against those who have believed. Our Lord! Thou art indeed Full of Kindness, Most Merciful."

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah 10

(Assalamu alaikum warahmatullah. It's a du'aa many of us have memorised or have at least heard of. Just making this to remind myself and others from time to time, inshaaAllah, so it can become a du'aa we are always making... And so that I myself (and others) can think of and act towards others with a heart that is free of ill feeling.)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

(Allah Ta'aalaa grant us hearts that are pure and sincere, aware of our own lowliness and full of compassion to others.)
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)

Comment

Hadith: A Person of Paradise

The Messenger of Allah (sallaAllahu 'alayhi wasallam) was sitting with a group of the sahabah (RAA) in the masjid and he said "A man will now enter [who is] from the people of Paradise." and a sahabi walked in. Later it happened again, and then a third time. 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'aas (RAA) wanted to find out what was so special about this man, so he asked the man if he can stay over his house for 3 days. (He made up an excuse). The man allowed him to stay. 'Abdullah noticed that the man didn't do anything out of the ordinary: He didn't fast all the time, he slept some of the night and prayed some of the night, and so on. So after the 3 days, 'Abdullah told him the real reason why he requested to stay with him, and he asked him what it was that could be the reason why he was from the people of Jannah.
      The man (RA) couldn't think of anything, but after a bit he said "Every night, before I go to sleep, I forgive whoever has wronged me. I remove any bad feelings towards anyone from my heart.
      " (Kitab al-Zuhd by Ibn al-Mubarak - Number 694).

(This Hadith is also in Musnad Ahmad and is hasan according to some, but weak according to others.)
      Last edited by Fakhri; 29-12-17, 10:42 PM.
      LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

رَبَّنَا اغْفِرْ لَنَا وَلِإِخْوَانِنَا الَّذِينَ سَبَقُونَابِالْإِيمَانِ وَلَا تَجْعَلْ فِي قُلُوبِنَا غِلًّا لِلَّذِينَ آمَنُوا رَبَّنَا إِنَّكَ رَءُوفٌ رَحِيمٌ

..."Our Lord! Forgive us, and our brethren who came before us into the Faith, and leave not, in our hearts, rancour (or sense of injury) against those who have believed. Our Lord! Thou art indeed Full of Kindness, Most Merciful."

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah 10

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

...He (ra) said "Every night, before I go to sleep, I forgive whoever has wronged me. I remove any bad feelings towards anyone from my heart." (Kitab al-Zuhd by Ibn al-Mubarak - Number 694).
          LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah 10

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

The Messenger of Allah (sallaAllahu 'alayhi wasallam) was sitting with a group of the sahabah (RAA) in the masjid and he said "A man will now enter [who is] from the people of Paradise." and a sahabi walked in. Later it happened again, and then a third time. 'Abdullah ibn 'Amr ibn al-'aas (RAA) wanted to find out what was so special about this man, so he asked the man if he can stay over his house for 3 days. (He made up an excuse). The man allowed him to stay. 'Abdullah noticed that the man didn't do anything out of the ordinary: He didn't fast all the time, he slept some of the night and prayed some of the night, and so on. So after the 3 days, 'Abdullah told him the real reason why he requested to stay with him, and he asked him what it was that could be the reason why he was from the people of Jannah.
              The man (RA) couldn't think of anything, but after a bit he said "Every night, before I go to sleep, I forgive whoever has wronged me. I remove any bad feelings towards anyone from my heart.

(This Hadith is also in Musnad Ahmad and is hasan according to some, but weak according to others.)

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah 10

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

...He (ra) said "Every night, before I go to sleep, I forgive whoever has wronged me. I remove any bad feelings towards anyone from my heart." (Kitab al-Zuhd by Ibn al-Mubarak - Number 694).
                  LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah 10

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah 10

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

JazakAllahu khairan.

Comment

-Sura Al-Hashr, Ayah 10

LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH

Comment

Working...
                              X