The art of gratefulness

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The art of gratefulness

Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him, said, "He who does not thank people, does not thank Allah" (Ahmad, Tirmidhi)

So we all know that it helps to ponder over what Allah has done for us in order to be grateful to him but sometimes it can be difficult to show a good amount of gratefulness to the people around you so here is just a reminder to ponder and reflect on the favours other people have given you especially those closest.
    ​​​​​and if that is difficult for you remember that every son of Aadam makes mistakes
    Last edited by Jumpski; 13-12-17, 11:27 PM.
    It all starts with a thought

Thank you, dear brother. Jazaa'akallah khayr. (Something that sadly seems to be so easy to forget about...)
    ​​​​​
    LAA ILAAHA ILLALLAH
    -------------------------------
    "And if you would count the graces of God, never could you be able to count them. Truly, God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Qur'aan 16:18)
    NOTE: Please kindly do NOT rep my posts. (Jazaa'akumullah).

Comment

Jazaa'akallah khayr to you and you and you...
      Women lost their modesty when men lost their gheerah..” .

Comment

Wa iyyak lol I didn't necessarily mean thank me I am no one

Comment

Thank you very very much for the reminder and ummah forum for still going strong after changing into a lost forum lol

(Some may remember that roses advert ages ago lol)

'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

You mean gratitude?
            Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Ya'sin lol you're taking the mic now aren't you but the forum Is lost indeed like where on earth has the rep button gone Thunderstorm what's the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by Jumpski View Post
                Ya'sin lol you're taking the mic now aren't you but the forum Is lost indeed like where on earth has the rep button gone Thunderstorm what's the difference?
                "Gratefulness" is uglier and half-official lol
                Say what somebody can do instead of the haram if you want to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                  "Gratefulness" is uglier and half-official lol
                  Bro how do I hit the dislike button?

Comment

Working...
                  X