X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thobes/jubbas

which ones d'yu like? :D

me thinks hoody ones are the best :hidban:

and does anyone know where to get the moroccan ones? no one in saudi had them :(

and no one say morocco :p
    i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Re: thobes/jubbas

Tangier a city in Morocco do nice ones:up: i'm going this summer inshAllah let me know what colour u want:D

lool depends where u live or ur willing 2 travel to..... give me a rough idea of where ur willing to travel2 and i'll be glad 2 help ya iA:up:
    Bye bye :salams

Comment

my mama makes them :p
      Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

dnt like the hooded ones at all

simple white.
        Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by sunrise View Post
          Tangier a city in Morocco do nice ones:up: i'm going this summer inshAllah let me know what colour u want:D

lool depends where u live or ur willing 2 travel to..... give me a rough idea of where ur willing to travel2 and i'll be glad 2 help ya iA:up:
          :p

anywhere in london pretty much...or online

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post

simple white.
          white ones are good traditional ones, but sumtimes u need something different :D

Comment

simple white.

rasict

LOL kidding

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
              which ones d'yu like? :D

me thinks hoody ones are the best :hidban:

and does anyone know where to get the moroccan ones? no one in saudi had them :(

and no one say morocco :p
              you can get them from luton if you come down here, or you can get them from online at www.skukr.co.uk look under the morocan style thobes.

Comment

ibn suleman theres a shop in green street right next to the train station that does hooded ones
                Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
                  white ones are good traditional ones, but sumtimes u need something different :D
                  nah I dont wear any other design nor any other colour - used to have a black one but left that ages ago.

personally austere clothing is what looks gud and I've been told that sadgi mein hi khoobsurati hai :up:
                  Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by nami View Post
                    you can get them from luton if you come down here, or you can get them from online at www.skukr.co.uk look under the morocan style thobes.
                    shukr are expensive. you can get em alright price in bham and lesta - if ever in them areas lemme knw.

Comment

shukr might be expensive but the quality is :up: look out for the bargain sales on there
                      Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
                      http://campaign.justgiving.com/…/a-…/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
                      Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by £10 to 70070 and make a difference.
                      Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

bro its www.shukr.co.uk ( lil back typo there)
                        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

:jkk:
                          has anyone got any from them? are they good quality?

Originally posted by MMS View Post
                          ibn suleman theres a shop in green street right next to the train station that does hooded ones
                          :up: zamzam...
                          yeh i dont really like the ones they got...Ajwa used to have good one

nah I dont wear any other design nor any other colour - used to have a black one but left that ages ago.

personally austere clothing is what looks gud and I've been told that sadgi mein hi khoobsurati hai :up:
                          :up:

black ones are the best :up:

i've got a non-iron one :hidban:

Comment

brothers in jubba look :up:

*stops typing before she gets infracted* :D
                            Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
                            They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

that shop is rip off lol

Yeah i was going to recommend the shop in green street but they only have the like asian type ones with hoods,

if you are looking for the authentic Moroccan ones, in west london in Ladbroke grove on a street called 'Golborne Road' they have this shop called 'Fez' they sell them also, in west london near the paddington area on a road called Harrow Road....a shop called something 'Boutique'...lol sorry cant remember but its hard 2 miss it sells mainly women's clothes but they also have some men's ones

and also near to ladbroke grove they also have this shop that seel men's jelabas i will find out the name

Sometimes when mosques have bazaars in predominatly Moroccan areas the mosques also sell Moroccan jelabas (thobes) areas like Ladbroke grove, west Eailing and Slough...so keep a look out:up:

Comment

Working...
                              X