Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thobes/jubbas

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ibn suleman
    replied
    Re: It's all very strange!

    Originally posted by Nazias View Post
    and only to you!
    lool..i know :p


    wait....are u saying its my fault?

    Leave a comment:


  • Nazias
    replied
    It's all very strange!

    Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
    how does this keep happening :scratch:
    and only to you!

    Leave a comment:


  • ibn suleman
    replied
    Re: thobes/jubbas



    this thread isnt supposed to be abt jilbabs


    how does this keep happening :scratch:

    Leave a comment:


  • aurorascopic
    replied
    Re: thobes/jubbas

    Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
    it o'raat, its quite funny the first time but then third time your :crying2: with baesthi at being so stupid.

    im a lady honest i am @)
    :D

    Leave a comment:


  • Eemaan
    replied
    Re: thobes/jubbas

    Originally posted by aurorascopic View Post
    aww noooo!! thats so horrrible!!! :( aww i hope you dont have to fall again either...its not nice
    it o'raat, its quite funny the first time but then third time your :crying2: with baesthi at being so stupid.

    im a lady honest i am @)

    Leave a comment:


  • aurorascopic
    replied
    Re: thobes/jubbas

    Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
    :rotfl: floor hugging

    i fell walking up the stairs three times in the space of the same day once once :D am'a raat dozy moo but i still prefer them @)
    aww noooo!! thats so horrrible!!! :( aww i hope you dont have to fall again either...its not nice

    Leave a comment:


  • Eemaan
    replied
    Re: thobes/jubbas

    Originally posted by aurorascopic View Post
    no they dont, they shouldnt do, unless you hem them correctly or buy the right length (which i know is hard to find) but you should get them hemmed. Its napaak. All sorts of crap is on the streets, and wearin dragging skirts, jeans, jilbaabs are just sweeping all the crap right off them. Then, you go in your homes and transfer the crap on to the carpets,floors and then you pray salaah in your dragged clothing?

    thats seriously naapaak, unclean. Then they all get torn and you're wearing jeans or clothing that makes you look like you're soe kind of punk rocker :s

    Long jilbaabs on ladies are very elegant, i hate it when you can see peoples trousers flapping around. But there is a distinction between long (right length) and too long (dragging)
    we're quite different then :p

    obviously your not gonna pray in them but i like it when my jeans get rugged its quite an art form gettin them that tatty, but then amee jee throws them out and then your :crying2: and have to start all over.

    Originally posted by urban_rose View Post
    very good points, sis, a jilbab being long for you is kinda dangerous too, if you are coming down the stairs and someone inadvertantly steps on to it from behind, you go flying forwards :( or you may get caught in the moving escalator things.....believe me, i speak from experience @)
    :rotfl: floor hugging

    i fell walking up the stairs three times in the space of the same day once once :D am'a raat dozy moo but i still prefer them @)

    Leave a comment:


  • Rose02
    replied
    Re: thobes/jubbas

    Originally posted by aurorascopic View Post
    aw no thats so awful, i didnt think of that. Yeah so there you go, its also dangerous :o

    hope you dont ever fall again :( i hate it when people have to fall, i have a friend and shes just proned to falling everywhere :(
    I havent actually fallen properly but you know when you actually think you are gonna fall, and you get all scared and try to grab the nearest thing, well thats what happened, i tried to grab the person in front and nearly pulled her down

    Leave a comment:


  • aurorascopic
    replied
    Re: thobes/jubbas

    Originally posted by urban_rose View Post
    very good points, sis, a jilbab being long for you is kinda dangerous too, if you are coming down the stairs and someone inadvertantly steps on to it from behind, you go flying forwards :( or you may get caught in the moving escalator things.....believe me, i speak from experience @)
    aw no thats so awful, i didnt think of that. Yeah so there you go, its also dangerous :o

    hope you dont ever fall again :( i hate it when people have to fall, i have a friend and shes just proned to falling everywhere :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Rose02
    replied
    Re: thobes/jubbas

    Originally posted by aurorascopic View Post
    no they dont, they shouldnt do, unless you hem them correctly or buy the right length (which i know is hard to find) but you should get them hemmed. Its napaak. All sorts of crap is on the streets, and wearin dragging skirts, jeans, jilbaabs are just sweeping all the crap right off them. Then, you go in your homes and transfer the crap on to the carpets,floors and then you pray salaah in your dragged clothing?

    thats seriously naapaak, unclean. Then they all get torn and you're wearing jeans or clothing that makes you look like you're soe kind of punk rocker :s

    Long jilbaabs on ladies are very elegant, i hate it when you can see peoples trousers flapping around. But there is a distinction between long (right length) and too long (dragging)
    very good points, sis, a jilbab being long for you is kinda dangerous too, if you are coming down the stairs and someone inadvertantly steps on to it from behind, you go flying forwards :( or you may get caught in the moving escalator things.....believe me, i speak from experience @)

    Leave a comment:


  • Nazias
    replied
    This is thread has covered EVERYTHING!

    :1popcorn:

    Leave a comment:


  • aurorascopic
    replied
    Re: thobes/jubbas

    Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
    i know but when you wear jeans they drag anyhoo, longer jilbaabs look nicer me thinks
    no they dont, they shouldnt do, unless you hem them correctly or buy the right length (which i know is hard to find) but you should get them hemmed. Its napaak. All sorts of crap is on the streets, and wearin dragging skirts, jeans, jilbaabs are just sweeping all the crap right off them. Then, you go in your homes and transfer the crap on to the carpets,floors and then you pray salaah in your dragged clothing?

    thats seriously naapaak, unclean. Then they all get torn and you're wearing jeans or clothing that makes you look like you're soe kind of punk rocker :s

    Long jilbaabs on ladies are very elegant, i hate it when you can see peoples trousers flapping around. But there is a distinction between long (right length) and too long (dragging)

    Leave a comment:


  • Eemaan
    replied
    Re: thobes/jubbas

    Originally posted by aurorascopic View Post
    no but dragging is dirty, and then they pray salaah in them, eugh.
    i know but when you wear jeans they drag anyhoo, longer jilbaabs look nicer me thinks

    Leave a comment:


  • Rose02
    replied
    Re: thobes/jubbas

    Originally posted by aurorascopic View Post
    no but dragging is dirty, and then they pray salaah in them, eugh.
    hmm, this is true....

    Leave a comment:


  • aurorascopic
    replied
    Re: thobes/jubbas

    Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
    He means 'hanging', dragging same difference.
    no but dragging is dirty, and then they pray salaah in them, eugh.

    Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X