Re: thobes/jubbas

this thread isnt supposed to be abt jilbabs

how does this keep happening :scratch:

Leave a comment:

• aurorascopic
    replied

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
    it o'raat, its quite funny the first time but then third time your :crying2: with baesthi at being so stupid.

im a lady honest i am @)
    :D

Leave a comment:

• Eemaan
    replied

Originally posted by aurorascopic View Post
    aww noooo!! thats so horrrible!!! :( aww i hope you dont have to fall again either...its not nice
    it o'raat, its quite funny the first time but then third time your :crying2: with baesthi at being so stupid.

im a lady honest i am @)

Leave a comment:

• aurorascopic
    replied

:rotfl: floor hugging

i fell walking up the stairs three times in the space of the same day once once :D am'a raat dozy moo but i still prefer them @)
    aww noooo!! thats so horrrible!!! :( aww i hope you dont have to fall again either...its not nice

Leave a comment:

• Eemaan
    replied

no they dont, they shouldnt do, unless you hem them correctly or buy the right length (which i know is hard to find) but you should get them hemmed. Its napaak. All sorts of crap is on the streets, and wearin dragging skirts, jeans, jilbaabs are just sweeping all the crap right off them. Then, you go in your homes and transfer the crap on to the carpets,floors and then you pray salaah in your dragged clothing?

thats seriously naapaak, unclean. Then they all get torn and you're wearing jeans or clothing that makes you look like you're soe kind of punk rocker :s

Long jilbaabs on ladies are very elegant, i hate it when you can see peoples trousers flapping around. But there is a distinction between long (right length) and too long (dragging)
    we're quite different then :p

obviously your not gonna pray in them but i like it when my jeans get rugged its quite an art form gettin them that tatty, but then amee jee throws them out and then your :crying2: and have to start all over.

Originally posted by urban_rose View Post
    very good points, sis, a jilbab being long for you is kinda dangerous too, if you are coming down the stairs and someone inadvertantly steps on to it from behind, you go flying forwards :( or you may get caught in the moving escalator things.....believe me, i speak from experience @)
    :rotfl: floor hugging

i fell walking up the stairs three times in the space of the same day once once :D am'a raat dozy moo but i still prefer them @)

Leave a comment:

• Rose02
    replied

aw no thats so awful, i didnt think of that. Yeah so there you go, its also dangerous :o

hope you dont ever fall again :( i hate it when people have to fall, i have a friend and shes just proned to falling everywhere :(
    I havent actually fallen properly but you know when you actually think you are gonna fall, and you get all scared and try to grab the nearest thing, well thats what happened, i tried to grab the person in front and nearly pulled her down

Leave a comment:

• aurorascopic
    replied

Originally posted by urban_rose View Post
    very good points, sis, a jilbab being long for you is kinda dangerous too, if you are coming down the stairs and someone inadvertantly steps on to it from behind, you go flying forwards :( or you may get caught in the moving escalator things.....believe me, i speak from experience @)
    aw no thats so awful, i didnt think of that. Yeah so there you go, its also dangerous :o

hope you dont ever fall again :( i hate it when people have to fall, i have a friend and shes just proned to falling everywhere :(

Leave a comment:

• Rose02
    replied

no they dont, they shouldnt do, unless you hem them correctly or buy the right length (which i know is hard to find) but you should get them hemmed. Its napaak. All sorts of crap is on the streets, and wearin dragging skirts, jeans, jilbaabs are just sweeping all the crap right off them. Then, you go in your homes and transfer the crap on to the carpets,floors and then you pray salaah in your dragged clothing?

thats seriously naapaak, unclean. Then they all get torn and you're wearing jeans or clothing that makes you look like you're soe kind of punk rocker :s

Long jilbaabs on ladies are very elegant, i hate it when you can see peoples trousers flapping around. But there is a distinction between long (right length) and too long (dragging)

Leave a comment:

• Nazias
    replied
    This is thread has covered EVERYTHING!

:1popcorn:

Leave a comment:

• aurorascopic
    replied

i know but when you wear jeans they drag anyhoo, longer jilbaabs look nicer me thinks

Leave a comment:

• Eemaan
    replied

no but dragging is dirty, and then they pray salaah in them, eugh.
    i know but when you wear jeans they drag anyhoo, longer jilbaabs look nicer me thinks

Leave a comment:

• Rose02
    replied

hmm, this is true....

Leave a comment:

• aurorascopic
    replied

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
    He means 'hanging', dragging same difference.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X