Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thobes/jubbas

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
    Me doesn't like hooded ones, nor striped ones, nor checked ones, or different coloured ones, basically anything that i don't like i don't like *Roll Eyes*

you don't say!:D
    Bye bye :salams

Comment

Originally posted by insomniac View Post
      Check out www.islamorient.com :up:
      ooh sis, Jazaka'allah for the site, hehe though it wasnt directly to me.

Ive just ordered a few scarf pins :up:
      ''You can't separate peace from freedom because no one can be at peace without freedom''- MalcolmX:freedom:
      www.feesabilillah.com
      www.freefilistin.com
      www.freesheeshan.com

Comment

Me doesn't like hooded ones, nor striped ones, nor checked ones, or different coloured ones, basically anything that i don't like i don't like *Roll Eyes*
        You don't like anything! but I would have to agree that stripes are :vomit:
        (Ibn Taymiyyah)
        www.cage.ngo
        www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Amaara View Post
          ooh sis, Jazaka'allah for the site, hehe though it wasnt directly to me.

Ive just ordered a few scarf pins :up:
          BarakAllah feek....

the people at www.islamorient.com are sooo

their jilbaabs are soo comfy! :up: alhamdulillah :)
          :up: Sponsor the 20 mile walk for Children of Chechnya! :up:

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Nazias View Post
            You don't like anything! but I would have to agree that stripes are :vomit:
            I dislike things more than i like things, don't ask me why *Roll Eyes*

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

pessimism?
              :up: Sponsor the 20 mile walk for Children of Chechnya! :up:

http://www.ilovepalestine.com/campai...imesinGaza.gif

Comment

Think happy thoughts! :D
                (Ibn Taymiyyah)
                www.cage.ngo
                www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

I have a white thobe with open sleeves, another white one with buttoned cuffs and a green one with open sleeves. All with Mandarin style collars (which I can't do up because I have a fat neck :( )

I like thobes, they're comfy :D
                  The following statement is completely true

The previous statement is totally false

:D

Comment

maybe u can get them in a bigger collar size like shirts insha Allah ...
                    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

• Re: thobes/jubbas

Im not into thobes and jubbas, but i might try it oneday :D

Comment

Originally posted by Redmist. View Post
                        Im not into thobes and jubbas, but i might try it oneday :D
                        Insha'allah! It makes preventing clothes falling below the ankles way easier! :up:
                        (Ibn Taymiyyah)
                        www.cage.ngo
                        www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by insomniac View Post
                          pessimism?
                          Something like that.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Comment

Originally posted by Muhammad2 View Post
                            I have a white thobe with open sleeves, another white one with buttoned cuffs and a green one with open sleeves. All with Mandarin style collars (which I can't do up because I have a fat neck :( )

I like thobes, they're comfy :D
                            Think of all the good things a fat neck is for, i'll name some for you,

hold on

erm

oh yeah it'd be harder to choke someone with a fat neck *Roll Eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by Nazias View Post
                              Insha'allah! It makes preventing clothes falling below the ankles way easier! :up:
                              Insha'Allah.....or you could wear the half length track suit bottoms that guys wear in summer!

Comment

Originally posted by Redmist. View Post
                                Insha'Allah.....or you could wear the half length track suit bottoms that guys wear in summer!
                                3/4 lengths are 'in' now so you can buy them everywhere now aswell! My husband does both but in winter, thoubs are easier! :up:
                                (Ibn Taymiyyah)
                                www.cage.ngo
                                www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X