Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: thobes/jubbas

Originally posted by urban_rose View Post
    very good points, sis, a jilbab being long for you is kinda dangerous too, if you are coming down the stairs and someone inadvertantly steps on to it from behind, you go flying forwards :( or you may get caught in the moving escalator things.....believe me, i speak from experience @)
    aw no thats so awful, i didnt think of that. Yeah so there you go, its also dangerous :o

hope you dont ever fall again :( i hate it when people have to fall, i have a friend and shes just proned to falling everywhere :(
    "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
    Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

Originally posted by aurorascopic View Post
      aw no thats so awful, i didnt think of that. Yeah so there you go, its also dangerous :o

hope you dont ever fall again :( i hate it when people have to fall, i have a friend and shes just proned to falling everywhere :(
      I havent actually fallen properly but you know when you actually think you are gonna fall, and you get all scared and try to grab the nearest thing, well thats what happened, i tried to grab the person in front and nearly pulled her down

Comment

no they dont, they shouldnt do, unless you hem them correctly or buy the right length (which i know is hard to find) but you should get them hemmed. Its napaak. All sorts of crap is on the streets, and wearin dragging skirts, jeans, jilbaabs are just sweeping all the crap right off them. Then, you go in your homes and transfer the crap on to the carpets,floors and then you pray salaah in your dragged clothing?

thats seriously naapaak, unclean. Then they all get torn and you're wearing jeans or clothing that makes you look like you're soe kind of punk rocker :s

Long jilbaabs on ladies are very elegant, i hate it when you can see peoples trousers flapping around. But there is a distinction between long (right length) and too long (dragging)
        we're quite different then :p

obviously your not gonna pray in them but i like it when my jeans get rugged its quite an art form gettin them that tatty, but then amee jee throws them out and then your :crying2: and have to start all over.

Originally posted by urban_rose View Post
        very good points, sis, a jilbab being long for you is kinda dangerous too, if you are coming down the stairs and someone inadvertantly steps on to it from behind, you go flying forwards :( or you may get caught in the moving escalator things.....believe me, i speak from experience @)
        :rotfl: floor hugging

i fell walking up the stairs three times in the space of the same day once once :D am'a raat dozy moo but i still prefer them @)

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
          :rotfl: floor hugging

i fell walking up the stairs three times in the space of the same day once once :D am'a raat dozy moo but i still prefer them @)
          aww noooo!! thats so horrrible!!! :( aww i hope you dont have to fall again either...its not nice
          "The successful marriage is not when you can live in peace with each other, but when you can't live in peace without each other."
          Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

aww noooo!! thats so horrrible!!! :( aww i hope you dont have to fall again either...its not nice
            it o'raat, its quite funny the first time but then third time your :crying2: with baesthi at being so stupid.

im a lady honest i am @)

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
              it o'raat, its quite funny the first time but then third time your :crying2: with baesthi at being so stupid.

im a lady honest i am @)
              :D
              Friends of Al Aqsa

Comment

this thread isnt supposed to be abt jilbabs

how does this keep happening :scratch:
                i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

• It's all very strange!

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
                  how does this keep happening :scratch:
                  and only to you!
                  (Ibn Taymiyyah)
                  www.cage.ngo
                  www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

• Re: It's all very strange!

Originally posted by Nazias View Post
                    and only to you!
                    lool..i know :p

wait....are u saying its my fault?

Comment

wot do u think of this?

from
                      http://www.simplyislam.com/iteminfo....1#relateditems
                      Last edited by ajnabee; 10-06-07, 05:33 PM.
                      "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
                      ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

found another
                        Last edited by ajnabee; 10-06-07, 05:33 PM.
                        "For those who realise that everything is from Allah, everything is the same."
                        ~ Jalaluddin al-Rumi

Comment

Originally posted by ajnabee View Post
                          are those browny bits sticking out of the sleeves..part of the thobe?

Comment

wow 178 posts all dedicated to thobes and jelbabs of which about 2 state where to find them...funny how from one questions we get so many other topics of disscussion:D

ignore me i'm talking jibberish, oh well haha made you look made you stare!! hehe
                            Bye bye :salams

Comment

• Re: It's all very strange!

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
                              lool..i know :p

wait....are u saying its my fault?
                              nah, just that it's kinda weird that your threads turn into ones!
                              (Ibn Taymiyyah)
                              www.cage.ngo
                              www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

Thobes are lovely masha'Allah.. Juts need men who are man enough to wear them without making bitter excuses.
                                - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

Working...
                                X