• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: —Ō : Re: calling all harry potter fans

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post
    people are not reading responses to their statements

it has been brought out in very clear terms, with alll types of examples

but people are putting their fingers in their ears and just plain ol' refusing to listen

leave them be

but when they start clamoring about muslim unity, show them this thread

muslims dont want unity, they want to do what they want to do, no matter what quran and sunnah say

and they will either justify their disobedience with incessant questioning

what kind of cow, what color cow
    it's that and much more, there is even some
    are cows real?
    Last edited by Mujaheedah; 02-04-07, 09:03 PM.
    "Islam began as something strange and will return as it was, so give glad tidings to the strangers."
    "Don't ever argue with an idiot....
    they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Comment

Originally posted by Mujaheedah View Post
      are cows real?
      Have you ever eaten Beef hehe?
      Nature has determinism, man has destiny. The acceptance of this destiny is the supreme and final idea of Islam. - Alija Izetbegovic

Comment

Originally posted by Mujaheedah View Post
        it's that and much more, there is even some
        are cows real?
        :salams

brother Abumubarak 's got a point...

How can we expect Unity when we see Haram and justify it?

Even though Haram acts are Beautified (Girl=Boy relations...etc) in books/programmes/films as 'Good' ...

many of us just put blinkers on and pretend they don't exist...

it is shame that we see Haraam and we ignore it, instead of Repelling it with Good... (telling people not to read/watch such material...)

May Allah save us from being in the Company of the Munafiqoon, Muttafiffeen, Mushrikoon, Zalimoon, Khasiroon, and join us with the Muttaqeen, Saliheen...

:jkk:

Comment

• Re: calling all harry potter fans

You know I thought about this thread and subject last night and a lot today. I did not take any of this very seriously nor did I approach it from a Islamic stand point I admit to that and never said that I did.

For me Harry Potter is a book, an entertaining fiction series that I maybe once a year? I know I have not read any of the books in the past year, nor since I have become a Muslim.

I don't believe in magic. I am a hardcore skeptic and that belief is a holdover from my non-muslim days. It's not going away in a day or two. I will have to deal with that in my own time. You can snark it and me if you want I, find it amusing. :)

I don't think anyone on here who does read HP is going to argue that it is Islamicly ok. I will not, because it's not. I think what has more people up in arms (me included) is the whole "All fiction is the evil!!!" that is being said. That subject could have used it's own thread.

Comment

Originally posted by TenaciousSis View Post
            You know I thought about this thread and subject last night and a lot today. I did not take any of this very seriously nor did I approach it from a Islamic stand point I admit to that and never said that I did.

For me Harry Potter is a book, an entertaining fiction series that I maybe once a year? I know I have not read any of the books in the past year, nor since I have become a Muslim.

I don't believe in magic. I am a hardcore skeptic and that belief is a holdover from my non-muslim days. It's not going away in a day or two. I will have to deal with that in my own time. You can snark it and me if you want I, find it amusing. :)

I don't think anyone on here who does read HP is going to argue that it is Islamicly ok. I will not, because it's not. I think what has more people up in arms (me included) is the whole "All fiction is the evil!!!" that is being said. That subject could have used it's own thread.
            Being real with yourself, i like i like very much indeed.

for in being true to oneself would lead one to the path of truth and Allah will grace them to have yaqeen
            " Whoever abandones jihad in order to be safe from fitnah, then he has already fallen into fitnah that is a result of doubts in his heart, sickness of his mind and his abandoning jihad that Allah ordered him!" Ibn Taymeeyah r/a

Comment

Originally posted by AbuMubarak View Post

and they will either justify their disobedience with incessant questioning

what kind of cow, what color cow

Perfect example
              " Whoever abandones jihad in order to be safe from fitnah, then he has already fallen into fitnah that is a result of doubts in his heart, sickness of his mind and his abandoning jihad that Allah ordered him!" Ibn Taymeeyah r/a

Comment

Originally posted by heaven2002 View Post
                cant wait:D
                neither can i.

sarcasm is so much fun.
                Originally posted by hypocrite
                Bidah! Shirk! Murtard! Kufr! Man i hate the kuffar so much, i hate this country. I care much more about my brothers and sisters in Islam than you, because i say i do. Thats why i live here, claim benefits and moan when my dole payment is late.

Comment

i would rather read a Tin Tin or a obelix comic than reading a harry potter book ...:D
                  Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

So can anyone tell me what happens in the end as i lost interest in reading it but im eager to know.
                    الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Not a big fan of Harry Ka Puttar......
                      I am Bangladeshi and I recognize Palestine as the #194 country

Comment

Originally posted by afsalim View Post
                        Not a big fan of Harry Ka Puttar......
                        I only read it so that my english impoves when i was young. Now i completly lost interest in it.

Comment

Well, what it comes down to is the good guys win, some poeple die, some people live and some get redeemed in the end.

Really, just think the most predictible ending and you will probably be spot on.

note: I have not read the last book but I heard enough about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kas1m View Post
                            I only read it so that my english impoves when i was young. Now i completly lost interest in it.
                            Sorry i missed the r in improves there. Just noticed.

Comment

Working...
                            X