Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• calling all harry potter fans

oooooo:inlove:
    less than four months left til next book finally coming out, and its the last:(
    hopefully it will be humoungusly long so that i can drag out the reading for two days rather than the usual one

so what do you think will happen in last book, potter fans?

according to rumours one goody and one baddie are to be killed off, voldemort has to be the bad one going me thinks

i think dumbledore isnt really dead and snape isnt really a villian, that it was some elaborate scheme to get snape to spy on volddy, and that dumbledore might die for real in this book

i usually pre-order but im not bothering this time as the supermarkets always have it in cheaper the same week that its released

cant wait:D
    muslim sister

Re: calling all harry potter fans

i cnt wait too

but jkr confirmed that dumbledore is really dead and he wont be coming bak

+ the fifth movie's cumin out soon 2

Comment

I think Harry might die in the last book...I am pretty sure it will be one of the trio. I can't wait for the book and I am looking forward to the movie. I saw the trailer for the movie when I took my boys to see TMNT last week.

LOL...it's a shame I am a 26 year old Muslim Harry Potter fangirl...

Comment

my son is an avid fan and once hes read it and sworn to secrecy i'll read it too, and neither of us can breathe a word of the plot to my hubby who's waiting for the film lol!!!

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

owwwwwwwww :(

I was hooked on Harry POtter until the articles (Who's Harry Potter?
          Umm Rashid)
          about it being Haraam to read came out. Thinking about it, its true. About magic and stuff.

But i was an avid reader, i read the first 4 books in 4 days. The fifth in 1 day. Sad i know. But I managed to wean myself off it, havent gone near them for about 4 years now...

Posts like these tempt me again...!!!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Lu'Lu; 30-03-07, 09:20 PM.
          'When I was four, I lost my father'
          Johaina Aamer, Age 9

Comment

Dumbledore

Ahh it's just a book
            Yawmaithin tu’a A’radoona la takhfa minkum khafiyatun [69:18]
            :love:
            "Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you deny?" (Qur'an 55:13)

Comment

we call him Harry Puttharr Jee :D
              Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
              They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Isn't Harry Potter Haraam because of the witchcraft?
                Nature has determinism, man has destiny. The acceptance of this destiny is the supreme and final idea of Islam. - Alija Izetbegovic

Comment

Originally posted by Abdulah View Post
                  Isn't Harry Potter Haraam because of the witchcraft?
                  Yea thats what i have read too........
                  'When I was four, I lost my father'
                  Johaina Aamer, Age 9

Comment

but its not real? like any other film people watch its make belief

and yes cant wait till july 21st!!!!!
                    By the morning brightness and by the night when it grows still, your Lord has not forsaken you [Prophet], nor does He hate you, and the future will be better for you than the past; your Lord is sure to give you so much that you will be well satisfied.

Comment

evryone shud dump harry potter his not as angelic as he seems to be
                      “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
                      Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
                      He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
                      And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

Originally posted by Reptile View Post
                        but its not real? like any other film people watch its make belief

and yes cant wait till july 21st!!!!!
                        Yes but it's not whether it is real or not, it is about the influence it has. Am i wrong? If so correct me please.
                        Nature has determinism, man has destiny. The acceptance of this destiny is the supreme and final idea of Islam. - Alija Izetbegovic

Comment

Originally posted by Abdulah View Post
                          Yes but it's not whether it is real or not, it is about the influence it has. Am i wrong? If so correct me please.
                          if it has no influence on me can i not read it? me boycotting its not going to increase those influenced they will read n be influenced irrespective of me reading it
                          By the morning brightness and by the night when it grows still, your Lord has not forsaken you [Prophet], nor does He hate you, and the future will be better for you than the past; your Lord is sure to give you so much that you will be well satisfied.

Comment

Yes although its not real it is still not allowed because your involving yourself with it and there is fitnah that you might fall into it. We dont know what tricks shaytaan has up his sleeves.
                            Also it does not benefitting to read something like this as it isnt real, some books they have deeper meanings, true stories etc those are ok but these stories really is rediculous and time wasting IMO

Comment

but im not stupid, enough to believe that wizards and witches are real, and its just as time wasting as me watching a film, reading another book that isnt beneficial, etc

Comment

Working...
                              X