• Show
Clear All

• Mood Swings

Do you think women are "Far moodier by nature?"

I do ...

Re: Mood Swings

Yep. Women are moodier than men.

Theres no argument there
    You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Fine! Gawsh! I'll agree! :( :( :( :(

But men are .... just plain freakish creatures. They have lurgies.

Comment

lurgies? ... :scratch:

Comment

Yes! Lurgies with a capital 'L' !

Comment

Originally posted by Fais View Post
            Do you think women are "Far moodier by nature?"

I do ...
            Amen.

Just see the 'driving' thread.

(you'll be scarred for life)
            'Nor say of anything,"I shall be sure to do so and so tomorrow" without adding, " if Allah (SWT) Wills" (18:23-24)

QuranExplorer.com, where you can Listen to the Holy Recitation and Translation online in Arabic and English : http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/ :)

Comment

I change my mind, women aren't moody, something happens or people 'make' them moody. :up:

So, the people make the women moody..... If that makes sense.

Comment

Yes they are Fais..

Having said that I have come across some moody men too..
                - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

:wacko:
                  Last edited by miss-ali; 15-03-07, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nisaa View Post
                    Fine! Gawsh! I'll agree! :( :( :( :(

But men are .... just plain freakish creatures. They have lurgies.

I change my mind, women aren't moody, something happens or people 'make' them moody. :up:

So, the people make the women moody..... If that makes sense.
                    Fais: yes my brother the female of our species are more moody. Please see above for a living breathing example of the female trait of moodiness and indefinite-decision.

I'd like to thank all women for making this post what it is with a specific thanks to Nisaa for permitting us to show a relevant example :D:D
                    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

:wacko:
                      Last edited by miss-ali; 15-03-07, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                        Fais: yes my brother the female of our species are more moody. Please see above for a living breathing example of the female trait of moodiness and indefinite-decision.

I'd like to thank all women for making this post what it is with a specific thanks to Nisaa for permitting us to show a relevant example :D:D
                        :rotfl: Horrible.

I wasn't being moody! I'm not moody. Goodness me!! I was just stating my opinion, so what if I 'sound' hyped out and all! :(

Comment

i think this used to be true but now with all the metrosexuals it seems to be balancing out
                          Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

:rotfl: Horrible.

I wasn't being moody! I'm not moody. Goodness me!! I was just stating my opinion, so what if I 'sound' hyped out and all! :(
                            (shhh. members observe the above speciment - she is a fascinating study. remarkable.- Attenborough eat yr heart out, Meds about.:D )
                            Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                              (shhh. members observe the above speciment - she is a fascinating study. remarkable.- Attenborough eat yr heart out, Meds about.:D )
                              Fine. I'm not posting in the moody thread anymore. :(

Comment

Working...
                              X