• Show
Clear All

Re: Smelly Feet

Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
    My kind of feet....

Comment

smelly feet :vomit:

its an overpowering smell when ur in sajdah..completely destroys ur khushoo in salah
      i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
        smelly feet :vomit:

its an overpowering smell when ur in sajdah..completely destroys ur khushoo in salah

:rofl1:
        feel sorry for u guys :p

Comment

yeah know what u mean, i see it a lot. esp with the older men..They need to get themsleves some leather socks..

Comment

Wear Converse they cool :D:D:D:D

Comment

This thread is too funny Subhan'Allah :D
              Time beat you to it

Comment

I hate when you're praying barefoot, and the guy next to you has yellow nails and crusty feet and we have to pray feet-to-feet. Because of that, you're forced to have your feet touch his. :vomit:
                Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                  I hate when you're praying barefoot, and the guy next to you has yellow nails and crusty feet and we have to pray feet-to-feet. Because of that, you're forced to have your feet touch his. :vomit:
                  Lol! i didnt know brothers had to go through all this, pure torture man
                  Time beat you to it

Comment

*eek*

May I ask yea...HOW in jahannam did this get bumped *scratch*
                    http:/www.alghurabaa.org
                    Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
                      *eek*

Well obviously,evidently,someone read it and thus decided to comment.
                      *eek* to you too:D

Comment

*eek*

Beautiful avatar Mashallah :)

Comment

Originally posted by Unique Muslimah View Post
                          Well obviously,evidently,someone read it and thus decided to comment.
                          *eek* to you too:D

Dun la, someone read it and commented? SubhanAllah dicovery of the century, I think you should tell al Jazeerah of this new found discovery.

lol kidding shidding, I meant like this ting is 100 years old and its so random and I forgot all about it and how do people find these old topics, are they searching for smelly feet or something and and and and and and and some other stuff.

edit: ooh lol I got what you meant.
                          Last edited by Abu Muslim; 16-05-08, 09:47 PM.
                          http:/www.alghurabaa.org
                          Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

how do people find these old topics, are they searching for smelly feet or something and and and and and and and some other stuff.
                            Hahaha i should feel so offended by that bro let me explain.. i werent searchin smelly feet i was googlin some Islamic thing and Ummah came up so i started readin through the posts and come across a sisters posts Umme Ahmed and i thought wait i aint seen her about she sounds like a cool sis so i went on find more posts by member to see if shes still here, it seems shes not been active for a while well anyway on her last page it showed a smelly feet topic so i thought id check it out and i read every page it was jokes :D then i kindly bumped it up for the rest
                            Time beat you to it

Comment

I see, so you were stalking another member?
                              How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

Working...
                              X