Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Smelly Feet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: Smelly Feet

    Originally posted by Peacenik View Post
    My kind of feet....

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: Smelly Feet

      smelly feet :vomit:

      its an overpowering smell when ur in sajdah..completely destroys ur khushoo in salah
      i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg


      Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: Smelly Feet

        Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
        smelly feet :vomit:

        its an overpowering smell when ur in sajdah..completely destroys ur khushoo in salah

        :rofl1:
        feel sorry for u guys :p

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: Smelly Feet

          yeah know what u mean, i see it a lot. esp with the older men..They need to get themsleves some leather socks..

          Comment


          • #65
            Re: Smelly Feet

            Wear Converse they cool :D:D:D:D

            Comment


            • #66
              Re: Smelly Feet

              This thread is too funny Subhan'Allah :D
              Time beat you to it

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: Smelly Feet

                I hate when you're praying barefoot, and the guy next to you has yellow nails and crusty feet and we have to pray feet-to-feet. Because of that, you're forced to have your feet touch his. :vomit:
                Dreams feel real while we're in them. It's only when we wake up do we realize something was actually strange.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: Smelly Feet

                  Originally posted by Wolfn View Post
                  I hate when you're praying barefoot, and the guy next to you has yellow nails and crusty feet and we have to pray feet-to-feet. Because of that, you're forced to have your feet touch his. :vomit:
                  Lol! i didnt know brothers had to go through all this, pure torture man
                  Time beat you to it

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Re: Smelly Feet

                    *eek*

                    May I ask yea...HOW in jahannam did this get bumped *scratch*
                    http:/www.alghurabaa.org
                    Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

                    [dhikrullah.com]

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Re: Smelly Feet

                      Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
                      *eek*

                      May I ask yea...HOW in jahannam did this get bumped *scratch*
                      Well obviously,evidently,someone read it and thus decided to comment.
                      *eek* to you too:D

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Re: Smelly Feet

                        Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
                        *eek*

                        May I ask yea...HOW in jahannam did this get bumped *scratch*
                        Beautiful avatar Mashallah :)

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Re: Smelly Feet

                          Originally posted by Unique Muslimah View Post
                          Well obviously,evidently,someone read it and thus decided to comment.
                          *eek* to you too:D

                          Dun la, someone read it and commented? SubhanAllah dicovery of the century, I think you should tell al Jazeerah of this new found discovery.

                          lol kidding shidding, I meant like this ting is 100 years old and its so random and I forgot all about it and how do people find these old topics, are they searching for smelly feet or something and and and and and and and some other stuff.

                          edit: ooh lol I got what you meant.
                          Last edited by Abu Muslim; 16-05-08, 09:47 PM.
                          http:/www.alghurabaa.org
                          Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

                          [dhikrullah.com]

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Re: Smelly Feet

                            Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
                            how do people find these old topics, are they searching for smelly feet or something and and and and and and and some other stuff.
                            Hahaha i should feel so offended by that bro let me explain.. i werent searchin smelly feet i was googlin some Islamic thing and Ummah came up so i started readin through the posts and come across a sisters posts Umme Ahmed and i thought wait i aint seen her about she sounds like a cool sis so i went on find more posts by member to see if shes still here, it seems shes not been active for a while well anyway on her last page it showed a smelly feet topic so i thought id check it out and i read every page it was jokes :D then i kindly bumped it up for the rest
                            Time beat you to it

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Re: Smelly Feet

                              I see, so you were stalking another member?
                              How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X