Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smelly Feet

Asalamualykum Wa Rahmatullah

How comes yea, when you go to the masjid, everyone always has some mashed up feet?

Like every single person, I dont get it, does everyone like drop bricks on their toes or summing and does it happen to everyone as they get older. The only people who I see have normal feet are the youth but even then sometimes.

Dont know if the sisters area or feet are the same but the mens feet man, theyre all :scratch: unless theyre wearing leather socks in which case they're safe.

Alhamdulilah my feet are fine now, but Im wondering if it will go with age :(
    ..For all that I have my Lord, all that I am..is from you, is for you and to you do I return..

Re: Smelly Feet

:rotfl:

in ramdhan..my bros always complaining of stinky feet and burps and whatnot at the prayers...:rotfl:

poor guys :(

Kam..keep deodorising ure feet n that..
    “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
    Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
    He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
    And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

Ewww
      EDIT: Sorry,that's not very constructive..Ok,feet,regularly moisturise them if you find them getting dry and whatnot,and thingmjig your feet aswell,yknow that thing that rubs off all the dead skin:up:Keeps your feet very nice..And get some nice peppermint foot cream from bodyshop,thats YUM:D(i dont eat it or anything,but yeah you get me)
      Although,I dont know how many brothers would conform to this pedicure-ish behaviour..
      Last edited by Unique Muslimah; 12-03-07, 08:11 PM.

Comment

smells come from bacteria, bacteria comes from dirt... no matter what age people should keep themselves, their shoes and clothes clean....then khalass no nasty smells..
        "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Guys should NOT wear double socks with timberlands.
          "The objective behind Shari'ah is to liberate individuals from his desires in order to be a true Abd (slave) of Allah and that is the legitimate Maslaha... Violating the Shari'ah under the pretext of following Maqasid al-Shari'ah is like the one who cares about the spirit without the body and since the body without the spirit is useless therefore the spirit without the body is useless too." ~ Imam Shatibi - The greatest intellectual founder of Maqasid al-Shari'ah

Comment

Oh eww.... :vomit:

Comment

:wswrwb:

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
              smells come from bacteria, bacteria comes from dirt... no matter what age people should keep themselves, their shoes and clothes clean....then khalass no nasty smells..
              exactly ^ :up: ...take care of them, ...and wear sensible/comfortable shoes/trainers i.e. they must fit you well...if shoes get tight n small its not good to continue wearing them as they're bad for feet ...its the little things that make a difference ....
              Last edited by Al Qiyamah; 12-03-07, 08:13 PM.
              ~ Dhikrullah ~
              Never Forget the Remembrance of Allah!

Comment

Old on one minute peeeps, my feet are alhamdulilah nice and normal, Im talking about the men. Im just worried alhamdulilah I got good feet in my youth but I dont want them coming out all manky with age...

But true say, wearing sandals all the time are mashing them a little, I need to start wearing socks with these sandals.
                ..For all that I have my Lord, all that I am..is from you, is for you and to you do I return..

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                  Old on one minute peeeps, my feet are alhamdulilah nice and normal, Im talking about the men. Im just worried alhamdulilah I got good feet in my youth but I dont want them coming out all manky with age...

But true say, wearing sandals all the time are mashing them a little, I need to start wearing socks with these sandals.
                  I forbid you from doing so..
                  NOT SOCKS WITH SANDALS

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

No! dont do that, it looks really stupid.

Comment

lol. What's wrong with socks and sandels? :D They're kewlness, especially the stripy socks! Or dotty, take your pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Unique Muslimah View Post
                        NOT SOCKS WITH SANDALS
                        great minds, eh? :D :up:

Comment

Originally posted by Nisaa View Post
                          lol. What's wrong with socks and sandels? :D They're kewlness, especially the stripy socks! Or dotty, take your pick.
                          looool .. :p sis ur soo funny , Luv ya :inlove:

n lol @ socks n sandals
                          ~ Dhikrullah ~
                          Never Forget the Remembrance of Allah!

Comment

Originally posted by Unique Muslimah View Post
                            NOT SOCKS WITH SANDALS
                            Theyre not flip flops, and my precious feet, who going to think about my feet :(

Plus, bah, fashion, people over here dont know what fashion is, they all got sharul khan haircuts and wear tight jeans, someone needs to call the fashion police.

Comment

:rotfl:

Comment

Working...
                              X