X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FaceBook

www.FaceBook.com

So who's on it??????

I met a lot of my old friends, family friends even family members who i haven't seen or talked to in ages. It's not bad but gets addictive at times, the more the people you add and vice versa the more you spend time on it. I think it has it's benefits but nothing beats ummah forums :up:
    Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Re: FaceBook

oh i dont want to bump into old erm..shadows?

Comment

i am on it but theres not much to it, like u cant really do alot. but it allows me 2 know wat some ppl are doing who went 2 my school n stuff, which can b interesting cos i dnt really keep in contact with them. but also its good 4 promoting events, hubby has been using it to promote his isoc events n stuff n it seems quite useful in that regard.
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
        i am on it but theres not much to it, like u cant really do alot. but it allows me 2 know wat some ppl are doing who went 2 my school n stuff, which can b interesting cos i dnt really keep in contact with them. but also its good 4 promoting events, hubby has been using it to promote his isoc events n stuff n it seems quite useful in that regard.
        Well you can join the millions of not usefull networks no just kiddin some of them are beneficial :D. Yeah a lot of people use facebook for promoting certain events and it's really effective, i advertise my uncle's business and got him over 60 customers which made him really happy. It's real good for college/uni students because they can post what classes there taking so if you see your friends taking a certain class you can select the same class so you can be together. I also made a network for my family members and family friends across the world and there's over a 100 people in my network so it's really cool you get to have your own family space and it seems like there all with you in one room :up:
        Everyone thinks their a scholar because they know how to copy and paste, you get your ummah face on and the second you log out, you know your reality. Anyone can attain knowledge, how many can implement it?

Comment

Sounds as bad as Hi5, no wonder i ignore all the invites.
          *~* Learn Patience from Aasiyah (RA); Loyalty from Khadhija (RA); Sincerity from Aisha (RA) and Steadfastness from Fatima (RA).*~*

Comment

salaam

meeeee i hav facebook. its only good for keeping in touch with freinds who i dont see often. ppl seem to use facebook more than use msn these days anywayz.

i hate being poked by guys who were seniors wen i was a junior in high scoool. its so stupid. its people i've never even talked to. wat more can u do other than just ignore them. i dont wanna poke them bak

i also hate wen ppl change their pictures 10,000 times a day and each one is in a new strange pose

i also hate wen ppl post those stupid forward things on my wall saying to post it on 10 other people's walls or else u'll get bad luck or bla bla bla...

other than that its not so bad :up:
            Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

Originally posted by GuCcI View Post
              salaam

meeeee i hav facebook. its only good for keeping in touch with freinds who i dont see often. ppl seem to use facebook more than use msn these days anywayz.

i hate being poked by guys who were seniors wen i was a junior in high scoool. its so stupid. its people i've never even talked to. wat more can u do other than just ignore them. i dont wanna poke them bak

i also hate wen ppl change their pictures 10,000 times a day and each one is in a new strange pose

i also hate wen ppl post those stupid forward things on my wall saying to post it on 10 other people's walls or else u'll get bad luck or bla bla bla...

other than that its not so bad :up:

You of course you have facebook it's probably your second home :hidban:

lol i poke a lot of people i've probably poked like half the world, it's fun when your bored :D.

It's not only good for keeping in touch with people, using facebook has many benefits and i've already stated them just because they don't benefit you doesn't mean it's not important :up:

yeah people always post non sense on your wall i guess you just got to put up with it and i change my pic every month not every day i don't know why, just for a change i guess.

I got over 400 people wOoOhoOo and i only talk to like 50 of them

Comment

Originally posted by $HugoBoss$ View Post
                You of course you have facebook it's probably your second home :hidban:

salaam

wat the chocolate fudgsicle is that suppossed to mean

Comment

salaam

wat the chocolate fudgsicle is that suppossed to mean
                  Ahhhh do you have to question everything i say????? It was just my opening statement thats all :D. You take everything to seriously and by the way i luv chocolate fudgesicles :hidban:

Comment

salaam

no its UR 2nd home ur the one with over 400 ppl subhanallah! wat did u do look up every single person from ur high scool year book?

Comment

salaam

no its UR 2nd home ur the one with over 400 ppl subhanallah! wat did u do look up every single person from ur high scool year book?
                      Right right just because i have that many people on my list doesn't mean it's my second home, ummahs my second home :D . No i got peeps from junior high school, high school, peeps from different uni's/colleges, whole lot of family members and family friends and than all the people i know across the world. I even added a few of my fiance's friends ;).

Comment

this is true... some ppl hav some really weird pictures
                        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
                          this is true... some ppl hav some really weird pictures
                          Not me, except for a few maybe

Comment

im on it but it sucks
                            May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

I'm on it too. It's cool for getting in touch with old friends, and saying hey what's up here and there, but then that's it. There's not much to do after that, and some of the add on applications are just stupid.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X