Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Question.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A Question.

    Do i get punished by Allah in this world for doing a very bad deed?

    like does Allah give me problems or diseases or such?

  • #2
    Re: A Question.

    this kind of mentality should be balanced, if you think too much about Allah is punishing you, then it's not good for your psychology and iman. U tend to give up hope and tend to think Allah is oppressive astaghfirullah...be moderate, in a way it's a good mentality if u think Allah is punishing you so it expiates your sin, and u will avoid the same mistake. Be balanced in a way, take it also that difficulty u face is a test from Allah to strenghten your iman and love for him.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: A Question.

      Originally posted by Razzy View Post
      Do i get punished by Allah in this world for doing a very bad deed?

      like does Allah give me problems or diseases or such?

      As-Salam-Alikum,

      Well ! I just want to say, If you really realize that you did some bad deed. so why dont you ask allah for forgive you and give a chance to become a good muslim. Bro razzy! allah almighty love us a lot even ,more then our parents. so if we ask allah for forgive our bad deeds definetly he will forgive us. try to change life and do the things which allah almighty get please. Jazak allah khair may allah forgive you and make you good muslim & keep allways blissing on you. (Ameen)

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: A Question.

        Ameen.

        I am truly suprised, and delighted that such nice people are here to offer kind replies and answrs.

        Jazakallah to all.


        I ask for forgiveness from Allah time to time.

        Thing is that, 6 months ago i was diagnosed with cholesteatoma( sort of a tumor in the inner ear, that destroys your hearing bones) and had an operation and had it removed.

        and after that surgery i have had major to sever hearing loss.

        I feel that Allah is punishing me, because before i was diagnosed with it i used to steal, swear, not read Namaaz daily and etc and just take life very lightly.

        And just 2 weeks ago i had another operation to reconstruct my inner ear so that i may hear better and Inshallah normally again.

        My hearing has gone up a bit but is still not at a normal level.

        I will read dua, and repent for the bad deeds i have done, but i cannot help but think that if i do a bad deed, that Allah will not cure me.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: A Question.

          Bro Razzy after reading your post I got remember about one story. In which a men was very Disappointed becasue he lost his leg due to some accident, and he was complaining to allah, about his one leg.but when he was returining .he found another men who dont have both legs and still he was praying to allah. in a very decent way, so after seeing that men he relize that atleast allah has given him one leg and he return to his place to say thanks to allah because allah almighty still very kind with him because atleast he give him one leg.
          Allah almighty knowns better then Us what is good for Us.:lailah:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: A Question.

            Originally posted by meer View Post
            Bro Razzy after reading your post I got remember about one story. In which a men was very Disappointed becasue he lost his leg due to some accident, and he was complaining to allah, about his one leg.but when he was returining .he found another men who dont have both legs and still he was praying to allah. in a very decent way, so after seeing that men he relize that atleast allah has given him one leg and he return to his place to say thanks to allah because allah almighty still very kind with him because atleast he give him one leg.
            Allah almighty knowns better then Us what is good for Us.:lailah:
            yea, i am greatful that i can atleast hear.

            But i sometimes complain aswell, something i shouldnt yet i do.

            i have also another question.

            Does Allah punish us for the sins we have done in this world?

            or does he punish us only at judgement day?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: A Question.

              Originally posted by Razzy View Post
              yea, i am greatful that i can atleast hear.

              But i sometimes complain aswell, something i shouldnt yet i do.

              i have also another question.

              Does Allah punish us for the sins we have done in this world?

              or does he punish us only at judgement day?


              I think we all have to give answers for all our deeds good/bad on the day of Judgement.but if we get problems in this world I think allah (swt) some time like to take test from us. If in this testing period also we obey allah and beleive on him and if keep our self on right path which please to allah definetly we will get reward for that sabr :lailah:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: A Question.

                Originally posted by Razzy View Post
                yea, i am greatful that i can atleast hear.

                But i sometimes complain aswell, something i shouldnt yet i do.

                i have also another question.

                Does Allah punish us for the sins we have done in this world?

                or does he punish us only at judgement day?
                As someone that is also losing some of his hearing I can empathize but I have the understanding that if we suffer in this lifetime, it alleviates our suffering in the afterlife because suffering in this life ameliorates your sins. I have taken this as an opportunity and thank allah for it.
                Insha allah that you will have a full recovery and get your hearing back. Remember that allah tests those that he loves and he will never burden you with more then you can bear
                I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: A Question.

                  Originally posted by Razzy View Post
                  Does Allah punish us for the sins we have done in this world?

                  or does he punish us only at judgement day?
                  assalaamu alaikum akhi,

                  Note this hadith InshaAllaah -

                  Anas (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said: "When Allah wills good for a servant of His, He expedites his punishment in this life; and when He wills retribution for a servant of His, He holds his sins for Him to judge him by them on the Day of Resurrection." [Tirmithee]

                  In regards to your illness, Shaykh Salah Al-Munajjid has said -

                  "

                  Also,

                  Abu Hurayrah (RA) reported that the Prophet (SAW) said: " Whenever Allah wills good for a person, He subjects him to adversity" [Bukharee and others]

                  I have some nice articles about hardships and how to deal with them. If you are interested in reading them, please PM me and I will be more than glad to send them your way InshaAllaah


                  wassalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullaah
                  "..Were it not for my contentment in you, I wouldn't, O my Lord, have seen any comfort at all.." [Imaam Ash-Shaafi`ee]


                  "Jesus was man one day and divine the next!" [Da Vinci Code]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: A Question.

                    Here are the articles InshaAllaah. I cannot send them via PM :)

                    I recommend everyone download them and go through them at their own leisure InshaAllaah. They are very inspiring and uplifting. They are approx 10 articles in total
                    Attached Files
                    "..Were it not for my contentment in you, I wouldn't, O my Lord, have seen any comfort at all.." [Imaam Ash-Shaafi`ee]


                    "Jesus was man one day and divine the next!" [Da Vinci Code]

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: A Question.

                      Originally posted by Abu.Bakr View Post
                      Here are the articles InshaAllaah. I cannot send them via PM :)

                      I recommend everyone download them and go through them at their own leisure InshaAllaah. They are very inspiring and uplifting. They are approx 10 articles in total
                      Jazakallah
                      brother Abu Bakr.

                      Jazakallah to all

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: A Question.

                        salam alaikum

                        To MY understanding. Allah erases the bad deeds when you do good deeds. And let me tell you from a disabled sisters point of view on this. I have a very horrible form of arthritis called Fibromyalagia. I'm in pain all the time some days are better some are worse. Like last several days I have been recooperating from a trip to the city. I finally feel human today alhumduillah!!! With my diseases, I feel like Allah is erasing my past sins. They say Allah loves those that suffers. So when I have my really bad days like last few from tuesday to today Allahs been erasing past sins. they are right you need to look at it in more positive way. Allah is not punishing me with my diabetes, arthritis and fibromyalagia and CFIDS. I know this is gonna sound weird but I almost feel like it's a blessing that I am suffering. Even out Imam said he was envious of hubby and I cause we do suffer everyday, that wasn't the first time it has been told to us. Just remember even the smallest good deeds removes bad deeds.Inshallah. :D

                        Habiba

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: A Question.

                          Originally posted by dana View Post
                          salam alaikum

                          To MY understanding. Allah erases the bad deeds when you do good deeds. And let me tell you from a disabled sisters point of view on this. I have a very horrible form of arthritis called Fibromyalagia. I'm in pain all the time some days are better some are worse. Like last several days I have been recooperating from a trip to the city. I finally feel human today alhumduillah!!! With my diseases, I feel like Allah is erasing my past sins. They say Allah loves those that suffers. So when I have my really bad days like last few from tuesday to today Allahs been erasing past sins. they are right you need to look at it in more positive way. Allah is not punishing me with my diabetes, arthritis and fibromyalagia and CFIDS. I know this is gonna sound weird but I almost feel like it's a blessing that I am suffering. Even out Imam said he was envious of hubby and I cause we do suffer everyday, that wasn't the first time it has been told to us. Just remember even the smallest good deeds removes bad deeds.Inshallah. :D

                          Habiba
                          Jazakallah for your advice.

                          Inshallah Allah(swt) will cure you of all your illnesses.
                          Ameen.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: A Question.

                            Originally posted by Razzy View Post
                            Ameen.

                            I am truly suprised, and delighted that such nice people are here to offer kind replies and answrs.

                            Jazakallah to all.


                            I ask for forgiveness from Allah time to time.

                            Thing is that, 6 months ago i was diagnosed with cholesteatoma( sort of a tumor in the inner ear, that destroys your hearing bones) and had an operation and had it removed.

                            and after that surgery i have had major to sever hearing loss.

                            I feel that Allah is punishing me, because before i was diagnosed with it i used to steal, swear, not read Namaaz daily and etc and just take life very lightly.

                            And just 2 weeks ago i had another operation to reconstruct my inner ear so that i may hear better and Inshallah normally again.

                            My hearing has gone up a bit but is still not at a normal level.

                            I will read dua, and repent for the bad deeds i have done, but i cannot help but think that if i do a bad deed, that Allah will not cure me.

                            Also Akhi it could be a test from Allah for you to show patience and have an even stronger Iman. Also I know when like people loose their sight their other senses are also heightened. We have a deaf school here, Alot of people communicate by sign language or reading lips. Their other senses are heightened like to vibrations, they use aid dogs for like people knocking and lights that light up when phone rings, etc. Your hearing has gone up? You mean things are louder then normal or lesser then normal? I think you should show Allah some patience. I understand being afraid Allah won't heal you but I don't think it would be on account of bad deeds. Only Allah knows whats in store everything is his will. If you don't heal you wil learn to adapt. Inshallah. By learning to adapt you'd be showing Allah patience. Who know's why Allah makes us go through diseases, illnesses, disabilities. But I do believe he has a reason and plan for everything he out's us through in this lifetime. Does all this make sense to you? I pray Allah heals you and gives you strong iman and good health ameen.

                            Sis Habiba

                            PS Even if Allah doesn't cure me. I know he has a plan for me. Like I said may just be a lifetime test of iman and patience. I know I don't question it no more. whatever happens is allahs will not mine.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: A Question.

                              Originally posted by Razzy View Post
                              Ameen.

                              I am truly suprised, and delighted that such nice people are here to offer kind replies and answrs.

                              Jazakallah to all.


                              I ask for forgiveness from Allah time to time.

                              Thing is that, 6 months ago i was diagnosed with cholesteatoma( sort of a tumor in the inner ear, that destroys your hearing bones) and had an operation and had it removed.

                              and after that surgery i have had major to sever hearing loss.

                              I feel that Allah is punishing me, because before i was diagnosed with it i used to steal, swear, not read Namaaz daily and etc and just take life very lightly.

                              And just 2 weeks ago i had another operation to reconstruct my inner ear so that i may hear better and Inshallah normally again.

                              My hearing has gone up a bit but is still not at a normal level.

                              I will read dua, and repent for the bad deeds i have done, but i cannot help but think that if i do a bad deed, that Allah will not cure me.
                              it may not necessarily be a punishment from Allah but maybe a test for u.Allah tests us in many ways and one of them is sickness.He may also have been drawing u closer to Him.i cannot say but verily Allah knows best.have patience and inshallah Allah will grant u shifaa.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X