• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Online relationships ---hahahahahaha

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
    This wasnt funny...it was quite disgusting :S
    I can't believe it's true.. and then this quote really killed it:

"The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I'd never seen before. I'm grateful for that."

WHAT? :eek3:
    [CENTER][CENTER][B][FONT=Verdana][/FONT][/B][FONT=Verdana][B]My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.[COLOR=sienna]- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi[/COLOR][/B]

[/FONT][/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]
    [CENTER][CENTER][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Shaykh al-Shadhili

[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][B][COLOR=sienna][FONT=Verdana]- Jibreel (as)
    [/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    [/CENTER]

[CENTER] [B][I][SIZE=4] ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ[/SIZE]<o></o>[/I][/B]
    [B]O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
    Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. [COLOR=Sienna]- Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

[/COLOR][/B][I][B][SIZE=4]أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.[COLOR=Sienna]ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/I]
    [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Chained_Water View Post
      I can't believe it's true.. and then this quote really killed it:

"The truth is, I got to see a side of my mom I'd never seen before. I'm grateful for that."

WHAT? :eek3:
      exactly now thats ewwwwwwwww
      Bye bye :salams

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprecht View Post
        Just goes to show how well you really get to know someone over the net...
        Either that, or the people in that story were below the normal intelligence level.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

hasbi allahu wa nimal wakeel
          "It is He who sent to an illiterate people a messenger from amongst themselves, reciting to them His signs and purifying them and teaching them the Book and the wisdom even though before they were clearly in error." [Soorah al-Jumu`ah (62):2]

Comment

Working...
          X