• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Must watch video: kids say white babies r 'good', black babies r 'bad'

Please watch this vid before adding comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17fEy0q6yqc&NR
    The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Re: Must watch video: kids say white babies r 'good', black babies r 'bad'

Now that was disturbing and saddening. These poor children are growing up with these attitudes. Insha allah they will all come to know that there is nothing wrong with the way that Allah created them and they should be able to celebrate the gifts that Allah has granted them.
    I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

I found the video response equally disturbing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EGLk...watch_response
      The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

ukthi, that is so sad. I was raised to be proud of who I am and to judge people by what they do and not what they are. It was an invaluable education for me. Insha allah that children everywhere would have that same upbringing
        I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

now that was disturbing, especialy the experiment part.

i seriously dont know what to say, what an ignorant world we live in.
          its the features in a mans face i find attractive not the color of his skin.
          " Whoever abandones jihad in order to be safe from fitnah, then he has already fallen into fitnah that is a result of doubts in his heart, sickness of his mind and his abandoning jihad that Allah ordered him!" Ibn Taymeeyah r/a

Comment

This is So0o0o0o0o0ooo0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0oo sad!!!! I feel so sorry for them. The rednecks or the whites teachs our society to be this way. If this world just followed ISLAM no one feel that way. We would all be equel. We only would be EQUEL except in taqwa and iman.

Please Allah make this all world on the right path; Your path.
            Surat Al-An'am verse 26: Of them there are some who (pretend to) listen to thee; but We have thrown veils on their hearts, so they understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if they saw every one of the Signs, they will not believe in them; in so much that when they come to thee; they (but) dispute with thee; the Unbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the ancients."

Comment

Originally posted by perfectpearl View Post
              The rednecks or the whites teachs our society to be this way.
              Actually, it's more the media in general. Most of the tensions in the world are worked up as being racial or religious in nature, but more truthfully is that they are more often than not about economic standing.

Comment

the comments on u tube are just as bad.

Comment

Originally posted by neelu View Post
                  Please watch this vid before adding comments:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17fEy0q6yqc&NR
                  It would have been better off if such videos were not posted at all, its an advocate racism.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezra View Post
                    It would have been better off if such videos were not posted at all, its an advocate racism.
                    how is it advocating racism :confused:
                    .: Rufaida :.
                    .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                    http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                    “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                    but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                    ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

It didn't really suprise me, this is apparent in everyday life.
                      “The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
                      www.cage.ngo
                      www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

I'm not moaning or anything, but I thought we weren't allowed to post videos showing women not covering their hair or their body..or with bad language
                        Last edited by Kal-El; 22-02-07, 03:57 PM.
                        If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-El View Post
                          I'm not moaning or anything, but I thought we weren't allowed to post videos showing women not covering their hair or their body..
                          :scratch: :rofl1:
                          “The real prisoner is someone whose heart is imprisoned from his Lord; the true captive is someone captured by his passions.” (Ibn Taymiyyah)
                          www.cage.ngo
                          www.hhugs.org.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Nazias View Post
                            :scratch: :rofl1:

Nah cos I rememebr I wanted to post this really good Poetry stand up. This woman, had short hair, not covering her hair (she was Muslim)..and she read out this amazing poem I wanted to share.

It was rejected by the moderators because of those reasons. "It had a bit of music at the start" "She wasn't fully covered"..

And here we have the exact thing..:scratch:
                            If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

that is a good point kal...
                              that did not cross my mind at all while watching the videos
                              erm i dnt know then wt 2 do now :S
                              .: Rufaida :.
                              .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                              http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                              “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                              but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                              ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Working...
                              X