X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Almaealij
    replied
    Re: Fajr Waking Tips

:o JAZAKALLAHUHAIR EEMAN FOR THIS-IT IS VERY HELPFUL-BUT I DISAGREE WITH MOST OF YOU -I FIND IT HARD TO WAKE UP FOR FAJR IN THE WINTER COS ITS SOO COLD -BUT SUMMER YOU DON'T HAVE TO MPUT THE RADIATOR ON-BUT MASHALLAH I''L TRY MY BEST

Leave a comment:

• Hafsah
    replied

we have one of those adhaan clocks...and at fajr time it just gets louder and louder so you can't ignore it alhamdulilah

also..when your alarms goes off...say 'audhobillaahee minashaytan arajeem'...fight the shaytaan :)

Leave a comment:

• Al-ghurabah
    replied

its easier during wintertime.. summer is very hard .. the trick of leaving alarm in the passage outside the bedrooms is very good one.. we used to do it.. but know got lil kids in the house dont..
    sleeping early is best.. you ahsould not be up after isha unless its for ibadah reason anyway.. there is hadeeth about that was posted on this forum while back..

Leave a comment:

• junaidb
    replied

Originally posted by shazm View Post
    :jkk: inshaAllah may we all put this into practice.
    :insha:

Leave a comment:

• shazm
    replied

Originally posted by junaidb View Post

recite the last 3 ayats of Surah Khaf for waking up at any given time.
    the last 5 ayats of Surah Al Baqara will be just as though you stood up for Tahajjud Salaah. This last few Ayats was 1 of the 3 gifts Allah Subhanahu Ta'ala bestowed upon our beloved Nabi SAW on the Meraaj journey.

May Allah Ta'ala increase all our imaan and makes us from amongst those that make amal upon what we have heard/read.....ameen

wassalaam

:jkk: inshaAllah may we all put this into practice.

Leave a comment:

• ammarcool
    replied

Originally posted by ammarcool View Post
    I used to recite the 2 last ayaths of Surah Al-Bakara, it makes me to wake me up for the Fajr.

Usually its based on the Taqwa & Imaan!

If I get late to sleep because of a valid reason then used to ask from my Ummi to wake me up! :-)

Dont be a prey for the Shaitaan by going on Parties, watching TV, playing games in the midnight (in USA our muslim brothers & sisters used to organize late night basketball tournaments with Flash Lights on!). Television is one of the main point which has been adopted by the Kuffars to misdirect Muslims!

Muslims should be the people who used to get up early in the morning! But nowadays we are not but some does! But non-Muslims used to do it daily!
    it should be 5 last ayath of Surah Al-Bakarah as brother Junaidb hightlighted starting from Lillahi ma fissamawathi....!

Leave a comment:

• junaidb
    replied

My respected elders, brothers and sisters and the lil ones

:salams

alhamdullilah very good advice.....

recite the last 3 ayats of Surah Khaf for waking up at any given time.
    the last 5 ayats of Surah Al Baqara will be just as though you stood up for Tahajjud Salaah. This last few Ayats was 1 of the 3 gifts Allah Subhanahu Ta'ala bestowed upon our beloved Nabi SAW on the Meraaj journey.

May Allah Ta'ala increase all our imaan and makes us from amongst those that make amal upon what we have heard/read.....ameen

wassalaam

Last edited by junaidb; 16-02-07, 10:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• ammarcool
    replied

I used to recite the 2 last ayaths of Surah Al-Bakara, it makes me to wake me up for the Fajr.

Usually its based on the Taqwa & Imaan!

If I get late to sleep because of a valid reason then used to ask from my Ummi to wake me up! :-)

Dont be a prey for the Shaitaan by going on Parties, watching TV, playing games in the midnight (in USA our muslim brothers & sisters used to organize late night basketball tournaments with Flash Lights on!). Television is one of the main point which has been adopted by the Kuffars to misdirect Muslims!

Muslims should be the people who used to get up early in the morning! But nowadays we are not but some does! But non-Muslims used to do it daily!
    Last edited by ammarcool; 16-02-07, 09:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Te'oma
    replied

I have DL'ed the adhan to my cell phone and I use it as an alarm clock to wake me up. A regular alarm clock, I click it roll over and go back to sleep but the adhan never fails to get me up

Leave a comment:

• Lambo5688
    replied

Tip #7 reminds me of my friends. :) My friend calls me everyday and then sometimes we drive to the masjid.

Leave a comment:

• .Hajar.
    replied

:jkk: for the tips brothers n sisters :up:

Leave a comment:

• pa604fs
    replied

Originally posted by ibn suleman View Post
    JazakAllah :up:

Leave a comment:

• ibn suleman
    replied

Originally posted by pa604fs View Post
    The Muhammad Shareef link doesn't work?
    try this one

http://downloads1.nadeemdownloads.co...d%20Jannah.mp3

Leave a comment:

• pa604fs
    replied

The Muhammad Shareef link doesn't work?

Leave a comment:

• ibn suleman
    replied

Originally posted by .: Anna :. View Post
    yes i just want to third this aswell, to encourage more ppl 2 get that lecture insha allah :D All muhammad shareef talks are very veryyy beneficial masha allah, if ne1 is left which hasnt listened yet, treat urself and start listening u will love them :up::up:
    i second that comment too :D :up:

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X