Nose piercing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nose piercing

"...Creator of the heavens and the earth! You are my Protector and my Guardian in this world and the Hereafter. Make me die as a Muslim,and join me with the righteous."12:101
    Please as you read this, make du'a to Allah SWT to guide all those "interested in Islam" to take the decisive step.

Re: Nose piercing

There is two opinions as some ppl say the only peircing is allowed is ears and any other is a mutilation, others say that nose also is allowed as an adornment for females (it is custom in asian areas anyway), but some say that if u wear a nose pierce u should then wear a niqab 2 cover that as it is a decoration, or else take it out and wear it jst at home.
    It depends how much ur hubby actually dislikes it, if he is to the extent that he says take it out then ull have to as its not a fardh to wear it, bt if hes happy 2 allow u 2 keep it then u could keep it, or mayb u can comprimise 2 wear it sometimes n remove sometimes :)
    And personally i do like em i think it looks nice masha allah bt dnt have it myself it wont suit me i think
    <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

im gonna have to agree with your fianc&#233;. i dont like it either, even if islam allows or prohibits it...

gonna let you into a little secret, i dont know any guy who likes it if you're out to do it to impress your husband.
      Last edited by nami; 05-02-07, 12:14 AM.

Comment

I don't she is doing it to impress her husband akhi....personally they don't bother me. But can't be very comfortable when you have a cold right?
        How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck couldn't chuck wood? :banbear:

Comment

aww come on, the itty bitty tiny diamond ones are pretty. we asked our Imaam about it and he said as long as your wearing it outside of the house, your face should be covered.

Comment

Well i have my nose done and i think it is adornment and not mutilation and i wear a niqaab as the stud is adornment and has to be covered.
            if your hubby to be does not allow it, best not to get it done/take it out.

Comment

I had mine done when i was still a kid, and i wear a tiny diamond in it sometimes, but i dont wear it outside of the house. Allahu alam i didnt see any evidence to prohibit it,and a shaikh told me its just an adornment for women like having the ears done so Allahu alam, its your nose :D

maybe he just doesnt like u wearing it outside, ( is ur hubby to be north african, some i have come across are funny about it Allahu alam why maybe its a cultural thing)
              "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

he's libyan, right anisa? :)
                asiya i didnt kno u had ur nose peirced masha allah
                <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Can someone post the evidence that it's allowed?
                  "It is He who sent to an illiterate people a messenger from amongst themselves, reciting to them His signs and purifying them and teaching them the Book and the wisdom even though before they were clearly in error." [Soorah al-Jumu`ah (62):2]

Comment

beebee there was summat in islam qa section of sisters forum abt peircings and was discussed in there bt lemme look insha allah

Comment

thanks anna sis :jkk::)
                      "It is He who sent to an illiterate people a messenger from amongst themselves, reciting to them His signs and purifying them and teaching them the Book and the wisdom even though before they were clearly in error." [Soorah al-Jumu`ah (62):2]

Comment

I'm looking n so far I did find that sheikh kutty from canada takes the view its a mutiliation and not allowed, and here a fatwa from islam qa says allowed bt better not to:

Question:
                        Is it permissible for a Muslim teenager who wears hijab to pierce her nose or eyebrow?

Answer:
                        Praise be to Allaah.
                        It is better not to do this, because it serves no purpose and causes pain and mutilation to the nose

Comment

erm i cnt find nething, there is section in reliance... abt unlawful clothes and jewelery bt nothing abt ne peircings, so dnt kno where it wd b other than with unlawful jewelery section

i found some from sunnipath tho
                          http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=3880&CATE=90
                          http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=2073&CATE=97
                          http://qa.sunnipath.com/issue_view.a...D=691&CATE=115
                          Last edited by .: Anna :.; 05-02-07, 03:57 AM.

Comment

i dont find nose piercings on girls attractive or beautiful at all :D usually the wrong kind of women in my country have there nose pierced :D
                            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

I am all for piercing...you can tell at a glance who is really messed between the ears :p
                              Seriously though, on some women it can be quite attractive but others...ugggg. It would be a case by case thing for me but from a husband's POV if my wife had one, and she liked it, she wouldn't have to remove it on my account
                              I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Working...
                              X