"You Are Like My Son"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "You Are Like My Son"

Hope my futue wive doesn't reseamble anyone's son.
    EACH DAYS A GIFT THATS WHY TODAY IS CALLED THE PRESENT

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Irhaab View Post
      he he he mashallah unity has been acheived... :D
      only because I gave up my sons right for a bunch of rebels.
      Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

ebony...you never been called 'sath putthar" befo? :D

1 fab lass =

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
          ebony...you never been called 'sath putthar" befo? :D

1 fab lass =
          :rotfl: Nooo, not sath puttar :p
          You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
            :rotfl: Nooo, not sath puttar :p
            im so shallaow, everytime i get called that i just gush like this :inlove:

sorry for being such a sell out out and succumbing to maniuplative compliments from the village elders :(

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Comment

im so shallaow, everytime i get called that i just gush like this :inlove:

sorry for being such a sell out out and succumbing to maniuplative compliments from the village elders :(
              I just do this > :) and then if anyone says that to me :p
              You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
                I just do this > :) and then if anyone says that to me :p
                bloody liar bet your like *looks round* "me?" "are you sure?" "me?"

ive not been called that in a loooooooong time :crying2:

sigpic

Comment

bloody liar bet your like *looks round* "me?" "are you sure?" "me?"

ive not been called that in a loooooooong time :crying2:
                  Trust me; I a lot at some of the stuff people say to me :p

Especially the sat puttar type comments...I know they mean well, but really its all too

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

bump

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

lol. funny thread. enjoyed reading it again. May ALLAH Ta'ala accept our blood, wealth and sons.
                      Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X