• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a-a-adila!.
    replied
    Re: DEA agent shoots himself

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
    well my sons are black jamaicans, and i find that type of mentality pretty disturbing, america and much of the west has kept a good portion of the black population today still mentally ensvaled by this this type of talk,if black muslims and other people are saying this about themselves, then they too are still mentally enslaved,beleiving the lies that were fed them for so many centuries, this is why we dont see many people of other races suceeding in western society today,because they dont think theyre worthy of suceeding, may Allah ta ala guide us all amin.
    You speak the truth sis

Right on the money:1peace:

Leave a comment:

• Hiking
    replied
    Re: how not to rob a shop...

Pride comes before a shot...:D

I know it was lame I don't care! :p

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

Originally posted by Tahiyah View Post
    asiya, that first video has been removed :(
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zksexQf8c5M here u go :p

and the second one whoa.. i felt embarassed for him and at the same time what the heck is he doing with a loaded gun in a classroom?
    he can handle some pain, he just continues on like that, i wonder if he was bleeding all over the place?
    yea how embaressing lol & a loaded gun in a classroom?! crazy!

Leave a comment:

• Te'oma
    replied

and the second one whoa.. i felt embarassed for him and at the same time what the heck is he doing with a loaded gun in a classroom?
    he can handle some pain, he just continues on like that, i wonder if he was bleeding all over the place?
    Pain takes a moment or two to register with something like that.

Leave a comment:

• Tahiyah
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Tahiyah
    replied

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
    am I a thief?
    I'm as black as it gets
    crimes do not have a color bro and the darker you are the more color you add to everything around you ;), alhamdulillah

so Med...i am really hoping Obama isnt a thief

Leave a comment:

• Cartman
    replied

Originally posted by Medievalist
    thief was black. explains a lot **roll eyes**
    am I a thief?
    I'm as black as it gets

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6UvNgbqIA&NR

or how about "im the only one in this room professional enough to hold this gun"
    lol worth a bump :up:

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

Originally posted by -Yassar View Post
    auntie asiya was talking about enslavement of the mind innit. how these types of stereotypes of blacks screw up the mind of the blacks.
    exactly akhi, barakAllahu feek amin

Leave a comment:

• Medievalist
    replied

Originally posted by -Yassar View Post
    auntie asiya was talking about enslavement of the mind innit. how these types of stereotypes of blacks screw up the mind of the blacks.
    Hang on a sec.

We had riots and stuff in bham not so long ago yeh.

It was based on a lie by an illegal black radio station that a group of pakistani men assaulted the "honour" of a 14 yr old black girl for nicking something in their shop.

In the end turned out to be a load of rubbish. Coppers went into the shop (even though there was no alleged victim coming forward to say she'd been attacked) and solely on the basis of these rumours the shop was closed and forensics went in blah blah blah. Nowt.

Using that rumour as an excuse the blacks in bham broke the law - attacked muslim men and women and made complaints that they were unemployed and the pakis had all the shops and they were suffering blah blah blah.

Now if we look at it objectively - the somalis came here very recently. They have the "problem" that the pakis have of having muslim names, speaking another mother-tongue, being a different religion etc. And also have the "problem" that the blacks have of being a black yet look at them!!

MashaALLAH wherever they've gone they've made good communities, opening shops and internet cafes and restaurants and being taxi drivers - even establishing madaaris.

I dont buy this victim mentality rubbish that nonmuslim blacks spout on about - its cos of their own laziness that they are still sitting on the dole. Truth be told the majority of em have dreams of being rappers or djs (boys) and girls think they gonna be next naomi campbel or next big fashion sensation.

Need to get in the real world.

Leave a comment:

• -Yassar
    replied

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
    I aint saying anything abt enslavement.

Leave a comment:

• Medievalist
    replied

well my sons are black jamaicans, and i find that type of mentality pretty disturbing, america and much of the west has kept a good portion of the black population today still mentally ensvaled by this this type of talk,if black muslims and other people are saying this about themselves, then they too are still mentally enslaved,beleiving the lies that were fed them for so many centuries, this is why we dont see many people of other races suceeding in western society today,because they dont think theyre worthy of suceeding, may Allah ta ala guide us all amin.
    I aint saying anything abt enslavement.

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
    I dnt have the energy to explain. and in all honesty I think Im saying what probably most people think when they saw the video.

and if that aint true - then the least I can say is that the people I grew up, and the ones in our neighbourhood, and the ones in the mosque, and the ones in the chip shop and the ones in the gym - they pretty much all would be saying the same as me if not worse.

Thats the way we are.

Leave a comment:

• Medievalist
    replied

well if this isnt a racist comment i dont know what is, so what are you saying now that its ok to be racist as long as its to a non muslim? la akhi these people are still the creation of Allah ta ala, being black doesnt make you more of a criminal at all muslim or non muslim.
    I dnt have the energy to explain. and in all honesty I think Im saying what probably most people think when they saw the video.

and if that aint true - then the least I can say is that the people I grew up, and the ones in our neighbourhood, and the ones in the mosque, and the ones in the chip shop and the ones in the gym - they pretty much all would be saying the same as me if not worse.

Thats the way we are.

Leave a comment:

• *asiya*
    replied

Originally posted by Medievalist
    thief was black. explains a lot **roll eyes**
    well if this isnt a racist comment i dont know what is, so what are you saying now that its ok to be racist as long as its to a non muslim? la akhi these people are still the creation of Allah ta ala, being black doesnt make you more of a criminal at all muslim or non muslim.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X