X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: how not to rob a shop...

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6UvNgbqIA&NR

or how about "im the only one in this room professional enough to hold this gun"
    lol worth a bump :up:
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Re: DEA agent shoots himself

Originally posted by Medievalist
      thief was black. explains a lot **roll eyes**
      am I a thief?
      I'm as black as it gets
      May Allah Bless Us All.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
        am I a thief?
        I'm as black as it gets
        crimes do not have a color bro and the darker you are the more color you add to everything around you ;), alhamdulillah

so Med...i am really hoping Obama isnt a thief

Comment

asiya, that first video has been removed :(

and the second one whoa.. i felt embarassed for him and at the same time what the heck is he doing with a loaded gun in a classroom?
          he can handle some pain, he just continues on like that, i wonder if he was bleeding all over the place?

Comment

Originally posted by Tahiyah View Post

and the second one whoa.. i felt embarassed for him and at the same time what the heck is he doing with a loaded gun in a classroom?
            he can handle some pain, he just continues on like that, i wonder if he was bleeding all over the place?
            Pain takes a moment or two to register with something like that.
            I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zksexQf8c5M here u go :p

yea how embaressing lol & a loaded gun in a classroom?! crazy!
              "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Pride comes before a shot...:D

I know it was lame I don't care! :p
                It is narrated on the authority of Jabir that he heard the (Holy Prophet)[:saw:] say: A Muslim is he from whose hand and tongue the Muslims are safe.
                -Muslim

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                  well my sons are black jamaicans, and i find that type of mentality pretty disturbing, america and much of the west has kept a good portion of the black population today still mentally ensvaled by this this type of talk,if black muslims and other people are saying this about themselves, then they too are still mentally enslaved,beleiving the lies that were fed them for so many centuries, this is why we dont see many people of other races suceeding in western society today,because they dont think theyre worthy of suceeding, may Allah ta ala guide us all amin.
                  You speak the truth sis

Right on the money:1peace:

Comment

Working...
                  X