how not to rob a shop...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how not to rob a shop...

some criminals arent very smart are they....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8N4C0DLAF64&eurl=

( warning contains music, sound not needed )
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

DEA agent shoots himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6UvNgbqIA&NR

or how about "im the only one in this room professional enough to hold this gun"
    "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

Comment

Re: DEA agent shoots himself

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eP6UvNgbqIA&NR

or how about "im the only one in this room professional enough to hold this gun"
      LOL that DEA guy is a complete idiot...the glock 40 has a short pull trigger and unless that one was defective, he had to have his finger on the trigger when he cocked it. I loved it when the crowd protested him handling another weapon after that.

As for the first video...gravity did not seem to be that man's friend :D
      I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
        LOL that DEA guy is a complete idiot...the glock 40 has a short pull trigger and unless that one was defective, he had to have his finger on the trigger when he cocked it. I loved it when the crowd protested him handling another weapon after that.

As for the first video...gravity did not seem to be that man's friend :D
        :rotfl: and how he tries to pretend he hasnt just shot himself and carries on with the lecture :rotfl:

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist
          thief was black. explains a lot **roll eyes**
          Being black doesn't make you a thief.
          If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Medievalist - even with the roll eeyes that comment is inappropriate, u shud remove it while u can

too late i guess :(
            Last edited by ibn suleman; 23-01-07, 05:27 PM.
            i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

Re: how not to rob a shop...

Thats so out of order medievalist, this is not the way of a muslim, dont you know Allah ta ala created all nations and none are better than any other, and dont u know the one with a seed of arrogance will not enter jannah, dont u know about the great companion of Muhammad salallahu alleyhi wa salam Bilal ibn rabah radiAllahu anh the one who Muhammad salallahu alleyhi wa salam said he heard his footsteps in Al jannah, subhanAllah and yet u dare to make such a statement and you are a muslim !

wheres ur head at, shame on you

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

Re: how not to rob a shop...

Thats so out of order medievalist, this is not the way of a muslim, dont you know Allah ta ala created all nations and none are better than any other, and dont u know the one with a seed of arrogance will not enter jannah, dont u know about the great companion of Muhammad salallahu alleyhi wa salam Bilal ibn rabah radiAllahu anh the one who Muhammad salallahu alleyhi wa salam said he heard his footsteps in Al jannah, subhanAllah and yet u dare to make such a statement and you are a muslim !

wheres ur head at, shame on you
                **roll eyes**

Sayyidina Bilal radhiyallahu anh is upon our heads. (african)
                Sayyidina Salman radhiyallahu anh is upon our heads (persian)
                Sayyidina Julaybib radhiyallahu anh is upon our heads (african)
                Sayyidina Ka'b radhiyallahu anh is upon our heads. (hebrew)
                Sayyidatuna Safiyyah radhiyallahu anha is upon our heads. (hebrew)
                Sayyidatuna Maariyah radhiyallahu anha is upon our heads. (copt)

ALLAH best knows if I distinguish between kuffar and muslims or if Im a racist.
                Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist
                  thief was black. explains a lot **roll eyes**
                  well if this isnt a racist comment i dont know what is, so what are you saying now that its ok to be racist as long as its to a non muslim? la akhi these people are still the creation of Allah ta ala, being black doesnt make you more of a criminal at all muslim or non muslim.

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

well if this isnt a racist comment i dont know what is, so what are you saying now that its ok to be racist as long as its to a non muslim? la akhi these people are still the creation of Allah ta ala, being black doesnt make you more of a criminal at all muslim or non muslim.
                    I dnt have the energy to explain. and in all honesty I think Im saying what probably most people think when they saw the video.

and if that aint true - then the least I can say is that the people I grew up, and the ones in our neighbourhood, and the ones in the mosque, and the ones in the chip shop and the ones in the gym - they pretty much all would be saying the same as me if not worse.

Thats the way we are.
                    Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                      I dnt have the energy to explain. and in all honesty I think Im saying what probably most people think when they saw the video.

and if that aint true - then the least I can say is that the people I grew up, and the ones in our neighbourhood, and the ones in the mosque, and the ones in the chip shop and the ones in the gym - they pretty much all would be saying the same as me if not worse.

Thats the way we are.
                      well my sons are black jamaicans, and i find that type of mentality pretty disturbing, america and much of the west has kept a good portion of the black population today still mentally ensvaled by this this type of talk,if black muslims and other people are saying this about themselves, then they too are still mentally enslaved,beleiving the lies that were fed them for so many centuries, this is why we dont see many people of other races suceeding in western society today,because they dont think theyre worthy of suceeding, may Allah ta ala guide us all amin.

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

well my sons are black jamaicans, and i find that type of mentality pretty disturbing, america and much of the west has kept a good portion of the black population today still mentally ensvaled by this this type of talk,if black muslims and other people are saying this about themselves, then they too are still mentally enslaved,beleiving the lies that were fed them for so many centuries, this is why we dont see many people of other races suceeding in western society today,because they dont think theyre worthy of suceeding, may Allah ta ala guide us all amin.
                        I aint saying anything abt enslavement.

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                          I aint saying anything abt enslavement.
                          auntie asiya was talking about enslavement of the mind innit. how these types of stereotypes of blacks screw up the mind of the blacks.
                          "Allah's choicest people are those whom His fear has driven to absolute silence although they are neither helpless nor dumb. Rather they are possessors of eloquence and have power to speak and sense to understand. But constant glorification of Allah's name has so overpossessed their wits that their hearts are overawed and their lips sealed. When they get established in this stage they hasten towards righteoussness."

Comment

Originally posted by -Yassar View Post
                            auntie asiya was talking about enslavement of the mind innit. how these types of stereotypes of blacks screw up the mind of the blacks.
                            Hang on a sec.

We had riots and stuff in bham not so long ago yeh.

It was based on a lie by an illegal black radio station that a group of pakistani men assaulted the "honour" of a 14 yr old black girl for nicking something in their shop.

In the end turned out to be a load of rubbish. Coppers went into the shop (even though there was no alleged victim coming forward to say she'd been attacked) and solely on the basis of these rumours the shop was closed and forensics went in blah blah blah. Nowt.

Using that rumour as an excuse the blacks in bham broke the law - attacked muslim men and women and made complaints that they were unemployed and the pakis had all the shops and they were suffering blah blah blah.

Now if we look at it objectively - the somalis came here very recently. They have the "problem" that the pakis have of having muslim names, speaking another mother-tongue, being a different religion etc. And also have the "problem" that the blacks have of being a black yet look at them!!

MashaALLAH wherever they've gone they've made good communities, opening shops and internet cafes and restaurants and being taxi drivers - even establishing madaaris.

I dont buy this victim mentality rubbish that nonmuslim blacks spout on about - its cos of their own laziness that they are still sitting on the dole. Truth be told the majority of em have dreams of being rappers or djs (boys) and girls think they gonna be next naomi campbel or next big fashion sensation.

Need to get in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by -Yassar View Post
                              exactly akhi, barakAllahu feek amin

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

Working...
                              X