• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 10 excuses by women who dont wear the Hijab

[email protected]http://www.7cgen.com/index.php?showtopic=4744&hl=
    www.Muslimways.com, the place to be

Comment

Nature has determinism, man has destiny. The acceptance of this destiny is the supreme and final idea of Islam. - Alija Izetbegovic

Comment

..i have nothing else to say (for now) :D

Comment

You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by *Kamilah* View Post
              there is actually a beard one...and its classic how brothers post the hijab one...sisters complain...then shortly after the one about the beard appears
              women

Brothers come out with lines:

1. I wont get a job
              2. I wont find a wife
              3. It itches (WASH IT )
              4. My Peer said keep facial hair that makes me look good (so thats why I keep a goatee (BTW thats a real one I heard from som1 - bloody bid'atees))
              5. It doesnt grow (meaning it does but I shave it)

etc
              Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
                    Its not a matter of us (the sisters) versus them (the brothers).

There's seems to be an almost compulsive obsession with how sisters dress, how they walk, how they choose to breathe when issues concerning brothers and their attire, their appearance, their mannerisms, attitudes, etiquettes and whatever else seem to go unnoticed and unchallenged.

That doesn't mean we now all lunge and rip the brothers to shred, but equal emphasis and advice on things relevant and specific to both sexes would be much more feasible and appropriate than the constant one sided attention given to one half of the species.

some good points mashaALLAH BUT we need to remember that the Quran specifically mentions about the concealment of women and their not being allowed to make a display of themselves - whereas ALLAH Ta'ala does not speak of men in EXACTLY the same way.

So there is that difference.

But in support of your point yeh - brothers should be beaten for wearing jeans and jogging bottoms and T Shirts - not modest

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                      some good points mashaALLAH BUT we need to remember that the Quran specifically mentions about the concealment of women and their not being allowed to make a display of themselves - whereas ALLAH Ta'ala does not speak of men in EXACTLY the same way.

So there is that difference.

But in support of your point yeh - brothers should be beaten for wearing jeans and jogging bottoms and T Shirts - not modest
                      I understand the womens attire is specifically mentioned. My point wasn't based on that and wasn't restricted to just the garb. My points were based on the incessant bagdering and needling of sisters to the point whereby any naseeha given (or some would say that IS naseeha in itself) is overshadowed by misplaced anger and defensive reactions.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
                        My points were based on the incessant bagdering and needling of sisters to the point whereby any naseeha given (or some would say that IS naseeha in itself) is overshadowed by misplaced anger and defensive reactions.
                        You've lost me.

Comment

Originally posted by Medievalist View Post
                          You've lost me.
                          E.g. "ha ha you look like mickey mouse in that hijaab" - reference to the one where the material is tucked behind the ears -causing the ears to sick out

reaction: " you go bugger off you..&*##"

See what I mean?

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Comment

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X