X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Women's place is still in kitchen

Originally posted by bint
    if i were u..id delete that.
    Some pl like cookin' 'cos they find it relaxin', like others adore sleepin', 'cos they find it relaxin'...
    Rabbana atinaa fidDunya hasanatan wa fil Akhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaban Naar

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Jailer View Post
      Masha'allah, you escaped :)
      Hehe :D
      Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

Some pl like cookin' 'cos they find it relaxin', like others adore sleepin', 'cos they find it relaxin'...

yeah..right.

Comment

Originally posted by bint View Post
          yeah..right.
          I love the kitchen too... find it full of sustenance :1popcorn:
          Rabbana atinaa fidDunya hasanatan wa fil Akhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaban Naar

Comment

I love the kitchen too... find it full of sustenance :1popcorn:
            mashaALlah

Comment

Originally posted by H_2
              Not an appropriate comment to make on an open forum. The brother can keep his thoughts to himself what he thinks is the best place for a women.
              My opinion was 'sleepin' n only sleepin' nothin' else... :zzz:. People can take it out of context at their perril. :up:

Comment

Originally posted by H_2
                Not an appropriate comment to make on an open forum. The brother can keep his thoughts to himself what he thinks is the best place for a women.

thnx:up:

Comment

There was no ice cream in the freezer today someone ated it, whilst me was away.

Worse still i wasted 45 pence on a 99 flake.. and so had it eat it dry... :(

Wasted...
                  "Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
                  -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
                  Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

I chocolate flavour ice cream in the freezer :inlove:

U can have some.

Originally posted by Arsalan View Post
                    There was no ice cream in the freezer today someone ated it, whilst me was away.

Worse still i wasted 45 pence on a 99 flake.. and so had it eat it dry... :(

Wasted...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                    X