Ideas!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ideas!!!!

Assalamalikum dear brothers and sisters I wanted to start a thread regarding what types of Ibadah you do each day besides Namaaz,( Salah), reading quran etc what kinds of zikr do you read and also what wazaifs do you follow and for what.....Lets see how many people reply.....on threads for food lots of ppl post their favourite food lets see how much peole can contribute to this thread...You can add things like what you do before you go to sleep and when you wake up etc etc etc ...this is a good oppurtunity to learn new ideas from each other and also to motivate ourselves.....What do you guys think??

Am bored at work and its so quite so I want to knw something different that I can do each day with my time....Inshallah

Jazakallah Khair
    Last edited by Al Noor; 12-12-06, 12:06 PM. Reason: wrong title
    Have Sabr as this life is a big test...it is a prision for the believer and paradise for the unbelievers.....

Re: Ideas!!!!

For me a good time to do dhikr is when I'm a passenger in a car or train. I can't read for very long when I'm travelling as I get a bit dizzy after a while, so I think I may as well do something useful with the time.:up:

Comment

Re: Ideas!!!!

When im bored at work, i bring my fone with me bc then I can listen to Quran on headphone, or lecture on headphones
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X