Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg

SubhanaAllah...

I was in the living room using the computer...and my little sister just woke up and she saw that our front door was open...

Everyone was sleeping and the living room door was closed and our front door was wide open:(..anyone couldve entered and went upstairs and did whatever they wanted or even hurt me:S:

Earlier I saw a spider and after many attempts trying to catch it (while not killing) it I threw it out and pushed the door..apparently it never closed and it was open all this time

My heart is beating so fast...I feel so irresponsible!!

My mother was sleeping too...The door was opening for hours..

I checked everywhere to see just incase something or someone got in...but I still feel not at ease....
    "It is He who sent to an illiterate people a messenger from amongst themselves, reciting to them His signs and purifying them and teaching them the Book and the wisdom even though before they were clearly in error." [Soorah al-Jumu`ah (62):2]

Re: Omg

Sis don't worry it happens to the best of us.

Just thank Allah (SWT) that he protected you and nothing happened - alhumdulillah.
    - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

Ukthi, look behind you...*dun dun dun*

Na seriously check everywhere, he could be hiding in the attic, check your ceiling too.

But on a serious level, thank Allah nothing happened alhamdulilah.
      http:/www.alghurabaa.org
      Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

Aaaw, dont worry sis, just check the house properly again, Insha'Allah nobody will have entered your house....

Comment

Jezekelah khair brothers n sisters

SubhanaAllah Allah is truly the best protector..After I checked everywhere with my sis I fell in prostration (sujud) thanking Allah for protecting our home and us from all evil ameen.

Allah is AL Aziz...

I am so glad that I stayed up, imagine if I went to sleep and my sis never got up? I shouldn't be "iffing" Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah thats all I should be saying.
          "It is He who sent to an illiterate people a messenger from amongst themselves, reciting to them His signs and purifying them and teaching them the Book and the wisdom even though before they were clearly in error." [Soorah al-Jumu`ah (62):2]

Comment

subhan'allah

Alhamdulillah u and ur family are ok, and May Allah always keep u and ur family safe
            i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

and just as a reminder for everyone :)

Dua Upon entering the home

‘In the name of Allaah we enter and in the name of Allaah we leave, and upon our Lord we place our trust.’

Dua When leaving the home

‘In the name of Allaah, I place my trust in Allaah, and there is no might nor power except with Allaah.’
              i will bear any ordeal, but i will not beg

Watch the game, Learn the game, Control the game.

Comment

Oops, I forgot to close the door after I left your house with your stereo, dammit.

Tahirrrrrrrr :up:

Comment

Originally posted by -T- View Post
                  Oops, I forgot to close the door after I left your house with your stereo, dammit.

Tahirrrrrrrr :up:

lol ur such a bad burglar

Comment

that happened to us once sis... and the postman rang the door bell to let us know the door was open

mashaAllaah a nice dude...i'm sure someone else would have just walked in ...and attempt to steal our ancient tv :D

Comment

yea something like that happened years ago with me. Me and my bro's and father went to Eid prayer, and parked the car pretty far since we couldn't find any spot...so we go and when we come back all chatting and laughing and whatever, we see one of the doors was wide open and we were like :shock: But nothing got stolen and everything was fine, although they blamed me of course...
                      anyways the car got stolen another time, 1 of 3 cars of my pops that got stolen- all lincoln town cars...
                      "Allah's choicest people are those whom His fear has driven to absolute silence although they are neither helpless nor dumb. Rather they are possessors of eloquence and have power to speak and sense to understand. But constant glorification of Allah's name has so overpossessed their wits that their hearts are overawed and their lips sealed. When they get established in this stage they hasten towards righteoussness."

Comment

My family and I left home once and was gone the whole day, when we got home, we found our door wide open Alhamdulillah, nothing was taken. Sis, Alhamdulillah you and your family are safe :love:

Peace
                        3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

[email protected] y i neva ave respnsblity 0f shuttin da d00r :D:D:D:D

n if i g0tta shut da d00reva i spnd 50urz chkin itz clzd n den ima scrminn 2 ma fam LUK ITZ CLZD @)

[email protected] y dey neva mkeme shut da d00r n0 m0r :D:D:D:D:D:D

BUT IN DA BIN BEEBEE [email protected] scrryyy

Comment

i once left my keys on the outside of my door for a couple of minutes, it had my cars keys on it as well with my car parked right outside. i was like

But alhamdulliah i live in a good neighborhood so i doubt anyone would have nicked off with ma car
                            [002.006 ] As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not.
                            [002.007] Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be an awful doom.

Comment

Another reason to say

:alhumdull

Happy to hear your family is safe sis. :)
                              Al-Hasan Al-Basree said: people are the same in health but when hardship befalls they show distinction. Ibn al Qayyim :love:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X