• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NaBiiHa
    replied
    Re: Omg

Originally posted by BeeBee View Post
    SubhanaAllah...

I was in the living room using the computer...and my little sister just woke up and she saw that our front door was open...

Everyone was sleeping and the living room door was closed and our front door was wide open:(..anyone couldve entered and went upstairs and did whatever they wanted or even hurt me:S:

Earlier I saw a spider and after many attempts trying to catch it (while not killing) it I threw it out and pushed the door..apparently it never closed and it was open all this time

My heart is beating so fast...I feel so irresponsible!!

My mother was sleeping too...The door was opening for hours..

I checked everywhere to see just incase something or someone got in...but I still feel not at ease....
    Subhanallah :lailah:

Alhamdulilah you are and your family are ok:up: , it was close.
    It not being irresponsible sis we are humanbeing and this happen all the time.

I never sleep whit out cheking out door 3 time i get use to this even if my mom do this i have to go and check my self:D I am too scary...... every1 shud be in this crazy world:(

Leave a comment:

• Abdulah
    replied

Originally posted by BeeBee View Post
    SubhanaAllah...

I was in the living room using the computer...and my little sister just woke up and she saw that our front door was open...

Everyone was sleeping and the living room door was closed and our front door was wide open:(..anyone couldve entered and went upstairs and did whatever they wanted or even hurt me:S:

Earlier I saw a spider and after many attempts trying to catch it (while not killing) it I threw it out and pushed the door..apparently it never closed and it was open all this time

My heart is beating so fast...I feel so irresponsible!!

My mother was sleeping too...The door was opening for hours..

I checked everywhere to see just incase something or someone got in...but I still feel not at ease....
    This has happened to me before, i live in a quiet area so it was ok for me. Just becareful next time and i am sure nobody entered your home.

Leave a comment:

• Khubaib
    replied

Another reason to say

:alhumdull

Happy to hear your family is safe sis. :)

Leave a comment:

• haqa
    replied

i once left my keys on the outside of my door for a couple of minutes, it had my cars keys on it as well with my car parked right outside. i was like

But alhamdulliah i live in a good neighborhood so i doubt anyone would have nicked off with ma car

Leave a comment:

• PaGaL_LaDo0ReTuRnZ
    replied

[email protected] y i neva ave respnsblity 0f shuttin da d00r :D:D:D:D

n if i g0tta shut da d00reva i spnd 50urz chkin itz clzd n den ima scrminn 2 ma fam LUK ITZ CLZD @)

[email protected] y dey neva mkeme shut da d00r n0 m0r :D:D:D:D:D:D

BUT IN DA BIN BEEBEE [email protected] scrryyy

Leave a comment:

• peace2u
    replied

My family and I left home once and was gone the whole day, when we got home, we found our door wide open Alhamdulillah, nothing was taken. Sis, Alhamdulillah you and your family are safe :love:

Peace

Leave a comment:

• -Yassar
    replied

yea something like that happened years ago with me. Me and my bro's and father went to Eid prayer, and parked the car pretty far since we couldn't find any spot...so we go and when we come back all chatting and laughing and whatever, we see one of the doors was wide open and we were like :shock: But nothing got stolen and everything was fine, although they blamed me of course...
    anyways the car got stolen another time, 1 of 3 cars of my pops that got stolen- all lincoln town cars...

Leave a comment:

• Hafsah
    replied

that happened to us once sis... and the postman rang the door bell to let us know the door was open

mashaAllaah a nice dude...i'm sure someone else would have just walked in ...and attempt to steal our ancient tv :D

Leave a comment:

• H_2
    replied

Originally posted by -T- View Post
    Oops, I forgot to close the door after I left your house with your stereo, dammit.

Tahirrrrrrrr :up:

lol ur such a bad burglar

Leave a comment:

• -T-
    replied

Oops, I forgot to close the door after I left your house with your stereo, dammit.

Tahirrrrrrrr :up:

Leave a comment:

• ibn suleman
    replied

and just as a reminder for everyone :)

Dua Upon entering the home

‘In the name of Allaah we enter and in the name of Allaah we leave, and upon our Lord we place our trust.’

Dua When leaving the home

‘In the name of Allaah, I place my trust in Allaah, and there is no might nor power except with Allaah.’

Leave a comment:

• ibn suleman
    replied

subhan'allah

Alhamdulillah u and ur family are ok, and May Allah always keep u and ur family safe

Leave a comment:

• Nusayba
    replied

Jezekelah khair brothers n sisters

SubhanaAllah Allah is truly the best protector..After I checked everywhere with my sis I fell in prostration (sujud) thanking Allah for protecting our home and us from all evil ameen.

Allah is AL Aziz...

I am so glad that I stayed up, imagine if I went to sleep and my sis never got up? I shouldn't be "iffing" Alhamdulilah Alhamdulilah thats all I should be saying.

Leave a comment:

• Umm 'Umarah
    replied

Aaaw, dont worry sis, just check the house properly again, Insha'Allah nobody will have entered your house....

Leave a comment:

• Abu Muslim
    replied

Ukthi, look behind you...*dun dun dun*

Na seriously check everywhere, he could be hiding in the attic, check your ceiling too.

But on a serious level, thank Allah nothing happened alhamdulilah.

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X