X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Omg

Originally posted by BeeBee View Post
    SubhanaAllah...

I was in the living room using the computer...and my little sister just woke up and she saw that our front door was open...

Everyone was sleeping and the living room door was closed and our front door was wide open:(..anyone couldve entered and went upstairs and did whatever they wanted or even hurt me:S:

Earlier I saw a spider and after many attempts trying to catch it (while not killing) it I threw it out and pushed the door..apparently it never closed and it was open all this time

My heart is beating so fast...I feel so irresponsible!!

My mother was sleeping too...The door was opening for hours..

I checked everywhere to see just incase something or someone got in...but I still feel not at ease....
    This has happened to me before, i live in a quiet area so it was ok for me. Just becareful next time and i am sure nobody entered your home.
    Nature has determinism, man has destiny. The acceptance of this destiny is the supreme and final idea of Islam. - Alija Izetbegovic

Comment

Re: Omg

Originally posted by BeeBee View Post
      SubhanaAllah...

I was in the living room using the computer...and my little sister just woke up and she saw that our front door was open...

Everyone was sleeping and the living room door was closed and our front door was wide open:(..anyone couldve entered and went upstairs and did whatever they wanted or even hurt me:S:

Earlier I saw a spider and after many attempts trying to catch it (while not killing) it I threw it out and pushed the door..apparently it never closed and it was open all this time

My heart is beating so fast...I feel so irresponsible!!

My mother was sleeping too...The door was opening for hours..

I checked everywhere to see just incase something or someone got in...but I still feel not at ease....
      Subhanallah :lailah:

Alhamdulilah you are and your family are ok:up: , it was close.
      It not being irresponsible sis we are humanbeing and this happen all the time.

I never sleep whit out cheking out door 3 time i get use to this even if my mom do this i have to go and check my self:D I am too scary...... every1 shud be in this crazy world:(
      :start:
      [COLOR="DarkOrchid"][B][U]Q:How can I save myself from the hellfire? [/U][/B][/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Plum"][B]A:Holy Prophet (saws) Replied, "Protect your eyes and your tongue and your hands and what is below your waistline against evil" [/B][/COLOR]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
      X