• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abu Muslim
    replied
    Re: The Lion King

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
    Yeah absolutely, its all absolute trash.

You can get some fantastic Islamic cartoons tho mashallah

Muhammed Al Fatih, the boy and the king are my favs.... :D

Yea masha'Allah, seen them all. The Boy and King cracked me up, that was the worst voice over in history, the boy sounded...erm like a toy. But the story is super cool masha'Allah, from surah Buruj, the people of the ditch.

Mohammed SAW cartoon is decent too, more accurate than "the message"..(as far as I remember)..hey this calls for a new topic *lightbulb over head*

Leave a comment:

• Nawar
    replied

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
    Yea true, but that applies to all hollywood/bollywood/sapwood and all other wood type films in general..none of them promote good morals..

But yep, I understand where you're coming from.

And on that note...2006 went so quick subhan'Allah.

Yeah absolutely, its all absolute trash.

You can get some fantastic Islamic cartoons tho mashallah

Muhammed Al Fatih, the boy and the king are my favs.... :D

Leave a comment:

• Abu Muslim
    replied

Yea true, but that applies to all hollywood/bollywood/sapwood and all other wood type films in general..none of them promote good morals..

But yep, I understand where you're coming from.

And on that note...2006 went so quick subhan'Allah.

Leave a comment:

• Nawar
    replied

Well if you really think about it, Disney films dont actually promote very good morals. Encouraging love and all this nonsense. I read quite a lot on this ages ago, but in things like Aladdin, for example the girl disobeys her father, but its ok because it all works out in the end because of darn love and all this mallarchy. Also, at one point he steals out of hunger, but they potray it as though he has to have his hand cut off etc etc. In Lion King, cant remember the specifics, but in parts of the movie, there are random frames which depict not so nice messages.

Anyway, at the end of the day, you have to remember these movies are made by kuffar, and the kuffar have a different mentality to the muslim. I wouldnt allow my siblings or children to watch them.

Leave a comment:

• Abu Muslim
    replied

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
    Disney

Horrible subliminal messages

Do not watch
    But..but I was only like 7, not my faults..now my mind is corrupt.. *cries in corner*.

But I did hear Disney is a jewish company, or they support jews so I agree we shouldn't watch it, boycott them insha'Allah now that we know.

Leave a comment:

• MMS
    replied

Originally posted by Refugee View Post
    Oh boy! i am real boy
    i bet u cried

Leave a comment:

• Refugee
    replied

Oh boy! i am real boy

Leave a comment:

• MMS
    replied

this was a sissy cartoon

Leave a comment:

• Nawar
    replied

Disney

Horrible subliminal messages

Do not watch

Leave a comment:

• Lambo5688
    replied

Originally posted by Mace View Post
    When Disney bought Pixar, Jobs ended up being a major shareholder of Disney.
    ....interesting. Hmmm....my business prof never mentioned that...grrr

Leave a comment:

• Lost_Princess
    replied

I LOVE THE LION KING1,2and 3 AND ALL THE SONGS IN IT AN ALL TIME CLASSIC :inlove:

Leave a comment:

• Mace
    replied

Originally posted by Lambo5688 View Post
    Steve Jobs of Apple!? Whats he doin on Disney's board?
    When Disney bought Pixar, Jobs ended up being a major shareholder of Disney.

Leave a comment:

• Lambo5688
    replied

Pixar is a subsidiary of Disney now. You were right, for a while they did not have a contract, but then Disney ended up buying the company. Steve Jobs is now on the Disney board.
    Steve Jobs of Apple!? Whats he doin on Disney's board?

Leave a comment:

• Mace
    replied

Originally posted by Lambo5688 View Post
    I think Disney and Pixar aren't producing together anymore....I think I read that somewhere - correct me if im wrong. If im right, thats sad cuz they came out with some good animated movies together!
    Pixar is a subsidiary of Disney now. You were right, for a while they did not have a contract, but then Disney ended up buying the company. Steve Jobs is now on the Disney board.

Leave a comment:

• Lambo5688
    replied

Originally posted by Ibn Sina View Post
    You mean Disney movies?
    No I mean the other Lion King movies. I didn't like them.

I agree Lion King is probably one of their best.

But the other Disney movie my family and I love is Cars. Probably because we're all car nuts. The racing/car humor in that movie is great.

Not to mention the incredible animation. Check out the reflections in the cars' paint on a really sharp screen.
    Yup.:up:

OooO I also heard Cars is awesome. Yeh the animation is greatt...that movie made alot of money. I really want to see it, but never get the chance.

I think Disney and Pixar aren't producing together anymore....I think I read that somewhere - correct me if im wrong. If im right, thats sad cuz they came out with some good animated movies together!

Leave a comment:

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
X