The Lion King

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Lion King

Don't know why I'm making this topic, just feeling a bit nostalgic. And I know everyone loved this cartoon baaack in the days *smiles*

I remember when Mufasa died. Mufaaaaaasa (that was his name right)

So yea, don't know why I posted this. So who else likes this?
    Last edited by Abu Muslim; 11-12-06, 07:00 PM.
    http:/www.alghurabaa.org
    Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Re: The Lion King

Bro I think it was Mufasa who died, not Simba :up:

I liked this when I was like 8 but now.....

Comment

cute...someone actually posted a thread in General not to long ago about Lion King....we were all quoting lines and songs from the movie.

personally..i loved it. love movies and cartoons with animals..

Comment

thought that said mustafa :rotfl: - V V :rotfl: sad

Comment

Im going to see the Musical in the west end in Januray Cant wait :inlove:
          Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah85 View Post
            music is haram :p
            Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Khattab View Post
              music is haram :p
              going to a theatre is free mixing
              And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

I still do, i make sure i watch it occasionally when i can! :D
                By the morning brightness and by the night when it grows still, your Lord has not forsaken you [Prophet], nor does He hate you, and the future will be better for you than the past; your Lord is sure to give you so much that you will be well satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah85 View Post
                  You will love it. We've seen it in NY twice now. I look forward to hearing how it is in London.

Comment

0o0o0o0o0o i lurrrrrrrrrrrvd da li0n kinggggggggg:inlove: :inlove: :D :hidban: :D :hidban: :D :hidban: :D :hidban:

v mite aveea trp 2 da thrtr 2 g0o vtch it :vomit: i vo0oz lakplz in da binn pakiz dnt g0o2 deeze p0zh plcez :hidban:

Comment

you deliberately disobeyed me simba
                      Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
                      They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

oh my God...the lion king..that was the first movie i ever cried at...it traumatised me

when i showed it to my 4yr old niece the hyenas scared her and she asked me to turn it off...and wanted to know what happened to simbas daddy :(

Comment

'remember....' aah

*and i just cant wait to be king* :D

Comment

if i start singing hakuna matata will i get banned? :D
                            Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
                            They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Oohhh Lion King :D cute thread
                              .: Rufaida :.
                              .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
                              http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
                              “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
                              but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
                              ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
                              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Working...
                              X