Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Lion King

Originally posted by Lambo5688 View Post
    woot lion king is the best. I think its the first disney movie that I ever watched and it made me cry. Its a disney masterpiece.
    I agree Lion King is probably one of their best.

But the other Disney movie my family and I love is Cars. Probably because we're all car nuts. The racing/car humor in that movie is great.

Not to mention the incredible animation. Check out the reflections in the cars' paint on a really sharp screen.

Comment

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,
      Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
      *calculates*

About 4 in 20,800,404. But you know, just in case, better safe than sorry. His given name does not have to be scar, it could be Abdul but during the weekends..he is known only as "SCAR" *cool bearded emoticon*
      I have one of those uncles...well step-uncle.

May Allaha guide him, Aameen Ya Rabb.

Was-Salaamu 'Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh
      There is not a single writer who shall not perish - But the words his hands wrote forever shall stay - So write not anything except that which - You shall be pleased to see on Judgement Day

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn Sina View Post
        You mean Disney movies?
        No I mean the other Lion King movies. I didn't like them.

Originally posted by Mace View Post
        I agree Lion King is probably one of their best.

But the other Disney movie my family and I love is Cars. Probably because we're all car nuts. The racing/car humor in that movie is great.

Not to mention the incredible animation. Check out the reflections in the cars' paint on a really sharp screen.
        Yup.:up:

OooO I also heard Cars is awesome. Yeh the animation is greatt...that movie made alot of money. I really want to see it, but never get the chance.

I think Disney and Pixar aren't producing together anymore....I think I read that somewhere - correct me if im wrong. If im right, thats sad cuz they came out with some good animated movies together!
        Freeeeeeeeeeeeee Palestine

sign Afzal Guru petition

www.freesheeshan.blogspot.com

Comment

I think Disney and Pixar aren't producing together anymore....I think I read that somewhere - correct me if im wrong. If im right, thats sad cuz they came out with some good animated movies together!
          Pixar is a subsidiary of Disney now. You were right, for a while they did not have a contract, but then Disney ended up buying the company. Steve Jobs is now on the Disney board.

Comment

Pixar is a subsidiary of Disney now. You were right, for a while they did not have a contract, but then Disney ended up buying the company. Steve Jobs is now on the Disney board.
            Steve Jobs of Apple!? Whats he doin on Disney's board?

sign Afzal Guru petition

Comment

Steve Jobs of Apple!? Whats he doin on Disney's board?
              When Disney bought Pixar, Jobs ended up being a major shareholder of Disney.

Comment

I LOVE THE LION KING1,2and 3 AND ALL THE SONGS IN IT AN ALL TIME CLASSIC :inlove:

Comment

When Disney bought Pixar, Jobs ended up being a major shareholder of Disney.
                  ....interesting. Hmmm....my business prof never mentioned that...grrr

sign Afzal Guru petition

Comment

Disney

Horrible subliminal messages

Do not watch

Comment

this was a sissy cartoon
                      Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Oh boy! i am real boy
                        Saying of Mohammed (pbuh)
                        "Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to Allah, & fighting with him is infidelity".

Passion Of Christ (Eesa A.S) <--- check it out :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban:

Comment

Originally posted by Refugee View Post
                          Oh boy! i am real boy
                          i bet u cried
                          Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by Nawar View Post
                            Disney

Horrible subliminal messages

Do not watch
                            But..but I was only like 7, not my faults..now my mind is corrupt.. *cries in corner*.

But I did hear Disney is a jewish company, or they support jews so I agree we shouldn't watch it, boycott them insha'Allah now that we know.
                            http:/www.alghurabaa.org
                            Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

Well if you really think about it, Disney films dont actually promote very good morals. Encouraging love and all this nonsense. I read quite a lot on this ages ago, but in things like Aladdin, for example the girl disobeys her father, but its ok because it all works out in the end because of darn love and all this mallarchy. Also, at one point he steals out of hunger, but they potray it as though he has to have his hand cut off etc etc. In Lion King, cant remember the specifics, but in parts of the movie, there are random frames which depict not so nice messages.

Anyway, at the end of the day, you have to remember these movies are made by kuffar, and the kuffar have a different mentality to the muslim. I wouldnt allow my siblings or children to watch them.

Comment

Yea true, but that applies to all hollywood/bollywood/sapwood and all other wood type films in general..none of them promote good morals..

But yep, I understand where you're coming from.

And on that note...2006 went so quick subhan'Allah.
                                http:/www.alghurabaa.org
                                Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X