Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Lion King

Originally posted by TEH View Post
    Is it just me or did everyone else find that the second and third and (was there a fourth too?) just ruined the original film...

:(
    yep... the first movie was so good.. the sequels to these types of movies always lose the wonder and the "magic" of the original, (imo) because the originals are so unique.. which is half their appeal.
    http://jameelah61.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
      what are the chances of any of us having an uncle called scar?
      *calculates*

About 4 in 20,800,404. But you know, just in case, better safe than sorry. His given name does not have to be scar, it could be Abdul but during the weekends..he is known only as "SCAR" *cool bearded emoticon*
      http:/www.alghurabaa.org
      Islaam began as something strange and will return as something strange, so glad tidings to the strangers..

[dhikrullah.com]

Comment

I.......Can't......help......it.....akkkk....akkkk ....*sings* It's the circle of life...

ahem :embar: ok...I'm better now

For those that cried at the lion king, I suggest you read a book called born free or watch the movie...that's all I'll say
        I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
          I.......Can't......help......it.....akkkk....akkkk ....*sings* It's the circle of life...

ahem :embar: ok...I'm better now

For those that cried at the lion king, I suggest you read a book called born free or watch the movie...that's all I'll say
          I have born free and it's sequal waiting to be watched when I move to our new home at the end of the week.. haven't seen it for years and it's my little treat to myself after a busy week packing and cleaning :)
          http://jameelah61.wordpress.com/

Comment

"caaaaaaaaan yooooou feel the love toniiiiiiiiiight......."

then elton john gets devoured by lions.
            Originally posted by hypocrite
            Bidah! Shirk! Murtard! Kufr! Man i hate the kuffar so much, i hate this country. I care much more about my brothers and sisters in Islam than you, because i say i do. Thats why i live here, claim benefits and moan when my dole payment is late.

Comment

Originally posted by carol_au View Post
              I have born free and it's sequal waiting to be watched when I move to our new home at the end of the week.. haven't seen it for years and it's my little treat to myself after a busy week packing and cleaning :)
              LOL well at the risk of emasculating myself, the first time I read the book I was about 8 and cried myself to sleep at the end. It's the one film that gets to me like that but now I just get choked up instead of outright crying :embar:

Comment

jst wonderin wat century u livin in? :p

Comment

Siiimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmba watch out !!!
                  Saying of Mohammed (pbuh)
                  "Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to Allah, & fighting with him is infidelity".

Passion Of Christ (Eesa A.S) <--- check it out :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban:

Comment

thats sad.

but look at the story, they stole it off bollywood.
                    bollywood? :scratch:

Comment

Mufasa's mane was lovely :D
                      You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

I loved all three :inlove: the last one was extra cute because it gave you a different perspective of the first :D

Peace
                        3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

i hated lion king.

it felt like watching a bollywood movie.
                          true that :D :up:
                          Saying of Mohammed (pbuh)
                          "Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to Allah, & fighting with him is infidelity".

Passion Of Christ (Eesa A.S) <--- check it out :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban:

Comment

Originally posted by tru muslimah View Post
                            jst wonderin wat century u livin in? :p
                            LOL well let's just say that with the average age of most people here, odds are that my car is older then you are :p

Comment

woot lion king is the best. I think its the first disney movie that I ever watched and it made me cry. Its a disney masterpiece.

Help!....somebody! ...anybody!

lol we used to call this kid Mufasa cuz his name was Mustafa.

the rest of the movies sucked.
                              Freeeeeeeeeeeeee Palestine

sign Afzal Guru petition

www.freesheeshan.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo5688 View Post
                                woot lion king is the best. I think its the first disney movie that I ever watched and it made me cry. Its a disney masterpiece.

Help!....somebody! ...anybody!

lol we used to call this kid Mufasa cuz his name was Mustafa.

the rest of the movies sucked.
                                You mean Disney movies?

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X