Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poll for UK citizens of Pakistani origin

dnt frgt us frm da hood. we runs di cuntry! :hidban:
    Please sort out your Signature, it's rubbish.

Comment

I love those conversations they are so fun :D

They are right though.. you know they wanna chuck us all out, admit it, the oldies are spot on! :p
      My Lord, my trust in all Your purposes is strong, That trust is now my shield; I'm safe, and undeceived.- Ali bin Husayn al-Habshi

Real forsaking is forgetting the thing forsaken.- Shaykh al-Shadhili

Live as long as you wish, you shall die. Love whatever you wish, you shall be separated from it. Do whatever you wish, you shall be rewarded for it. - Jibreel (as)

ياَ أَبَا اَلزَّهْرَاء وَلَّذِي صَانَكْ- لاَتُخَيِّبْنَا يَا سِيْدِي نَحْنُ ضِيْفَانَكْ
      O father of Zahra, for the sake of the One who protected you,
      Please do not leave us disappointed, O master, we are your guests. - Shaykh Ahmad al-Alawi (rh)

أَنتَ رَبّي وَ عِلْمُكَ حَسْبِيْ. فَنِعْمَ الرَّبُّ رَبِّي وَ نِعْمَ الحَسْبُ حَسْبِيْ.ـ حِزْبُ البَحْر

Comment

Noones ever said that to me. Maybe thats because I am only a tincy wincy bit pakistani if at all.
        - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

Deciding how to word this poll was difficult. I want it to apply to UK (non white) Muslims who were brought up as Muslims. I'm no longer sure that restricting this poll to Pakistanis was such a good idea Interesting that one of you mentioned getting chucked out of Burma cos' a lot of Asians were chucked out of Africa a generation ago, including a lot of Muslims. Anyway, thanks for the feedback I'm finding this quite interesting. Keep voting (this is probably the only time in your life that you'll see me ENCOURAGING you to vote :p).

Comment

Originally posted by neels View Post
            Deciding how to word this poll was difficult. I want it to apply to UK (non white) Muslims who were brought up as Muslims. I'm no longer sure that restricting this poll to Pakistanis was such a good idea Interesting that one of you mentioned getting chucked out of Burma cos' a lot of Asians were chucked out of Africa a generation ago, including a lot of Muslims. Anyway, thanks for the feedback I'm finding this quite interesting. Keep voting (this is probably the only time in your life that you'll see me ENCOURAGING you to vote :p).
            I know how it feels to get chucked out of Burma

Not that I was..
            - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Muslim View Post
              "Dont get too attached to this dunya...cos you never know when the angel of death will kick your butt"
              :D
              -pray:Allahu Akbar

Comment

bump, surely we have more than 33 BBCDs here :p

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                X