No announcement yet.

dare to be different?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We should all be different- this goes without saying.....

Originally posted by Abu Hurairah View Post
    Ukthy it is the hallmark of a Muslim that he or she is different from the kuffar internal and externally with pride that they have been blessed to be guided as the slaves of Allah (swt) and the followers of Rasul'Allah (saw) and part of hsi Ummah, we have no shame in this.

Our identity is clear- it is that we are Muslim first and Muslim last and that our creed is clear, no fallacies of 'citizenship'/ 'nationality'/ 'culture'/ 'race'/ 'tradition'/ 'colour'/ 'modernism'/ 'liberalist', etc. even comes into the equation- we are firmly rooted in our Tawheed and subsequent allegiance to Allah (swt), his Prophet (saw), and the Muslimoun so refuse to be swayed or swept away by the times that pass nor mass hysteria, etc.

Try insha'allah to remind oneself of the beautiful ahadith:

"Certainly Islaam began as [something] strange, and it will become strange once again as it began. So, blessed are the strangers."

Sahih Muslim and Ahmad.

We thus long to be strange amongst the followers of kufr distinguished by our imaan and pray we are thereby counted and considered from amongst the al- Ghurabaa' (The Strangers)- may glad tidings be upon them- Ameen.
    MashaAllah, i love you for the Sake of Allah SWT my brother.:lailah:

Comment

Re: We should all be different- this goes without saying.....

Originally posted by Abu Hurairah View Post
      Ukthy it is the hallmark of a Muslim that he or she is different from the kuffar internal and externally with pride that they have been blessed to be guided as the slaves of Allah (swt) and the followers of Rasul'Allah (saw) and part of hsi Ummah, we have no shame in this.

Our identity is clear- it is that we are Muslim first and Muslim last and that our creed is clear, no fallacies of 'citizenship'/ 'nationality'/ 'culture'/ 'race'/ 'tradition'/ 'colour'/ 'modernism'/ 'liberalist', etc. even comes into the equation- we are firmly rooted in our Tawheed and subsequent allegiance to Allah (swt), his Prophet (saw), and the Muslimoun so refuse to be swayed or swept away by the times that pass nor mass hysteria, etc.

Try insha'allah to remind oneself of the beautiful ahadith:

"Certainly Islaam began as [something] strange, and it will become strange once again as it began. So, blessed are the strangers."

Sahih Muslim and Ahmad.

We thus long to be strange amongst the followers of kufr distinguished by our imaan and pray we are thereby counted and considered from amongst the al- Ghurabaa' (The Strangers)- may glad tidings be upon them- Ameen.
      ahh dont worry bro im glad im different, im even more glad im a muslim, alhamdulillah. i just asked to see what other people thought

Comment

Believers.....

Originally posted by PaGaL~LaDo0 View Post
        I LURRRRRRRRRRRRRV BEIN A MUSLIM :hidban: :D :hidban: :inlove: :hidban: :D :hidban: alhumdullilah @) tiz a TIK TIK B0O0OMIN FEEEEELLIIN
        Alhamdulillah, na'am my littlest sister it is a good feeling masha'allah, I've heard it described in many ways- 'sweetness of imaan' being one but never before as a 'tick tick booming feeling' :rotfl:but yes indeed it does have that kind of effect, yours is a kewl choice of words masha'allah. :up:
        Originally posted by Umar` View Post
        MashaAllah, i love you for the Sake of Allah SWT my brother.:lailah:
        Akhy, indeed the feeling of muhabah between us is mutual, I say this firmly though it has been but a short while I've kind of got to know you and your beautiful posts on the forum- I love you to for the sake of Allah (swt) also alhamdulillah.
        Originally posted by NoLongerLost View Post
        ahh dont worry bro im glad im different, im even more glad im a muslim, alhamdulillah. i just asked to see what other people thought
        Khair Ukthy- masha'allah no problemo. Alhamdulillah than you understand. :)

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X