No announcement yet.

can a guy and a girl JUST be friends?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: can a guy and a girl JUST be friends?

Simple words no, I have seen this with my own eyes, Shaytaan is the thrid partner, with hormones running wild lets just say the friendship might be tainted.
    EACH DAYS A GIFT THATS WHY TODAY IS CALLED THE PRESENT

Comment

The more you talk to a person of the opposite sex, the more you become attracted to him/her.
      Freeeeeeeeeeeeee Palestine

sign Afzal Guru petition

www.freesheeshan.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo5688 View Post
        The more you talk to a person of the opposite sex, the more you become attracted to him/her.
        nah .. sometyms it bes other way round.. d more u talk to em.. the more u get put of lool
        on my way towards the final destination...

Comment

Originally posted by Tax-Man View Post
          Simple words no, I have seen this with my own eyes, Shaytaan is the thrid partner, with hormones running wild lets just say the friendship might be tainted.
          yes maybe that will happen someday in an occasion or an accident (sad or happy one condling bla bla)
          -pray:Allahu Akbar

Comment

Originally posted by imama View Post
            nah .. sometyms it bes other way round.. d more u talk to em.. the more u get put of lool
            lol dont u see on tv or in real life....a guy asks this girl for the answer to number blah blah, and then she gives the answer, and then he goes "oo thats right, I was never good at math, you pretty good tho" then she goes "naa my parents are pretty strict about these things" then he goes "o really, mine are too but I dont care" then she goes "haha thats funny. Parents can be so annoying sometimes" then he goes "yea your right. you wanna grab something to eat after school" and BAM!
            Freeeeeeeeeeeeee Palestine

sign Afzal Guru petition

www.freesheeshan.blogspot.com

Comment

Salaam.

Personally, with myself, I have had friends of the opposite sex during my years at school, college, university etc. It was purely platonic, in a respectful manner, were we would just discuss coursework and other educational related matters, nothing ever proceeded beyond that.

Comment

when a boy n girl are in a room, the third person present is shaytaan

Comment

its impossible to have a freinship with the opposite gender, as they cannot chat alone together even on the phone, nor can they sit alone, or hang out together so no they cant, bottem line is shaitan is the third present with them and who wants to hang out with shaitan...audu billah
                  "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

During my student days, Due to specific course work and lectures etc, I had to communicate with muslims of the opposite gender. It was purely work/educational related, and thats all that my intentions were. I genuinely saw the muslim girls as sisters and nothing more, nothing less. But I guess I wouldnt have classes them as friends like hanging out etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Lambo5688 View Post
                      lol dont u see on tv or in real life....a guy asks this girl for the answer to number blah blah, and then she gives the answer, and then he goes "oo thats right, I was never good at math, you pretty good tho" then she goes "naa my parents are pretty strict about these things" then he goes "o really, mine are too but I dont care" then she goes "haha thats funny. Parents can be so annoying sometimes" then he goes "yea your right. you wanna grab something to eat after school" and BAM!
                      :rofl1:

You have it all figured out don't you?
                      BAM!
                      Al-Hasan Al-Basree said: people are the same in health but when hardship befalls they show distinction. Ibn al Qayyim :love:

Comment

Originally posted by Arcane View Post
                        Salaam.

Personally, with myself, I have had friends of the opposite sex during my years at school, college, university etc. It was purely platonic, in a respectful manner, were we would just discuss coursework and other educational related matters, nothing ever proceeded beyond that.
                        they were companions or partners not friends

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
                          bottem line is shaitan is the third present with them and who wants to hang out with shaitan...audu billah
                          :rofl1: :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by NoLongerLost View Post
                            salaam

do guys thing having platonic friendships is ok? this is mostly about opinion

islamically it is not alright but whats happening today proves otherwise. soo many times you hear people say "oh but we're just friends/ nothing is gonna happen/ i see him as a brother/ i see her as a sister...." etc....

whats ur lots opinions on this? is it possible for non mahrams to be just friends in this society?
                            salam alaikum,
                            in islam it is haram. alhamdulillah, islam is not opinion! we must be very careful with such things.
                            :hidban: wa'salam
                            rukayya
                            "what can my enemies do to me: my garden and my paradise are in my brest, whereever i go they are with me. if my enemies kill me, i become a martyr and if they banish me from my country, i go abroad as a tourist, and by imprisoning me, try me, they allow me to have solitude" - Imam Ibn Taymiyah :salams

Comment

i noooooo i just wanted to know what other people thought and why!!! no harm in asking!

Comment

Originally posted by rukayya View Post
                                salam alaikum,
                                in islam it is haram. alhamdulillah, islam is not opinion! we must be very careful with such things.
                                :hidban: wa'salam
                                rukayya
                                33[36] It is not for a believer, man or woman, when Allâh and His Messenger have decreed a matter that they should have any option in their decision. And whoever disobeys Allâh and His Messenger, he has indeed strayed in a plain error.
                                Allah's laws are all full of wisdom

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X