Super-Muslim: In or Out of Home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super-Muslim: In or Out of Home?

"And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, [so they will be] brothers, on thrones facing each other."
    Al Hijr: 47

Re: Super-Muslim: In or Out of Home?

jazakALLAHu khayr, very true, most of us still aren't good with our families as we should be and we should always see our actions as dawah.
    "Allah's choicest people are those whom His fear has driven to absolute silence although they are neither helpless nor dumb. Rather they are possessors of eloquence and have power to speak and sense to understand. But constant glorification of Allah's name has so overpossessed their wits that their hearts are overawed and their lips sealed. When they get established in this stage they hasten towards righteoussness."

Comment

coincidentally reflects my thread

cyber piety

great article/naseehah

Comment

This OP is particularly relevant to loads of brothers I know. Most practising sisters I know are quite diligent about making the home and family their priority and teaching their children about Islam but a lot of married male dawah carriers seem to think that absolves them of any responsibility to spend time to nurture that love for Islam in their children as well and busy themselves a lot with dawah with the outside world. I'm not saying they should neglect going out for dawah, but it shouldn't be used as an excuse to neglect home duties either.
        The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
        X