Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese nuts/Almonds

Assalam Alaykum
    Well it is from rice and maybe algae i don't know what else, it is very delicious , i asked about its name, (An Arab) he told me it is Japanese nuts/Almonds well i don't know what they call it in English
    I want to know the ingredients of it, to know if they are Halal or Haram, how do they make it? they are colourful some are red (Hot) -green-white and each one has its own falvour
    thanx
    -pray:Allahu Akbar

Re: Japanese nuts/Almonds

nobody knows oh :(

Comment

japanese rice cakes :up: theyre delicious masha Allah made from rice, sesame seeds,peanuts,chilli, and seaweed all halal as far as i know well the ones i buy here are anyway, its just puffed rice with seasonings.
      "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

The Prophet :saw: said:

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

[Recorded by Imam Ahmad and Al-Tirmidhi]

Comment

Originally posted by `asiya View Post
        japanese rice cakes :up: theyre delicious masha Allah made from rice, sesame seeds,peanuts,chilli, and seaweed all halal as far as i know well the ones i buy here are anyway, its just puffed rice with seasonings.
        thannks at last some1 replied hahahahahahaah very happy thanx a lot:D :D :D
        yes it hink these are its ingredients, but

1- how can i be sure that u are talking about what i'm asking about do u have any picture and
        2-are u sure that these are the ingredients ''i mean is that all, nothing else? like fish oil '' u know i want to eat 100% halal food:D

Comment

http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-...il/233848.html

like this ? and they also have redish coloured sweet and chilli coated nuts in them these are suitable for vegans ( people who dont eat any meat fish eggs or cheese)
          "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for justice, as witnesses to Allah, even as against yourselves, or your parents, or your kin, and whether it be (against) rich or poor: for Allah can best protect both. Follow not the lusts (of your hearts), lest you swerve, and if you distort (justice) or decline to do justice, verily Allah is well-acquainted with all that you do." [An-Nisa 4:135]

"Whosoever leaves off obedience and separates from the Jamaa'ah and dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah. Whoever fights under the banner of the blind, becoming angry for 'asabiyyah (nationalism/tribalism/partisanship) or calling to 'asabiyyah, or assisting 'asabiyyah, then dies, he dies a death of jaahiliyyah."

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

The Prophet, said, "Abusing a Muslim is Fusuq (evil doing) and killing him is Kufr (disbelief)." sahih bukhari

"Creeping upon you is the diseases of those people before you: envy and hatred. And hatred is the thing that shaves. I do not say it shaves the hair but it shaves the religion!

By the One in whose Hand is my soul, you will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Certainly, let me inform you of that which may establish such things: spread the greetings and peace among yourselves."

Comment

http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-...il/233848.html

like this ? and they also have redish coloured sweet and chilli coated nuts in them these are suitable for vegans ( people who dont eat any meat fish eggs or cheese)
            YES YES YES THAT'S IT THAT'S IT
            :banan: :banan: :banan: :banan: :banan: :banan: :banan:
            :D :D :D
            THAAANKS
            jazaka Allahu khairaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
            OK what about my 2nd question:):embar:

Comment

wa iyakka amin. akhi they are halal, these are suitable for vegans ( people who dont eat any meat fish eggs or cheese) so no haram ingredients in them, the flavour u taste is soy sauce made from soya plant and chilli, sugar salt, and seaweed ( a plant that floats in the sea) :D so enjoy !

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

wa iyakka amin. akhi they are halal, these are suitable for vegans ( people who dont eat any meat fish eggs or cheese) so no haram ingredients in them, the flavour u taste is soy sauce made from soya plant and chilli, and seaweed ( a plant that floats in the sea) :D so enjoy !
                WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW ALHAMDULILAH IMA BUY A LOT OF THEM TODAY INSHALLAH HAHAHAHA I'M SO HAPPY YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMY THANK U ALLAH 4 THE DELICIOUS HALAL FOOD -pray: -pray: -pray: -pray: -pray: -pray: THANK U JAZAKA ALLAHU KHAIRAN OMG I"M SO SO HAPPY:D :D :D :banbear: :banbear: :banbear: :banan: :banan: :banan: :banan:

Comment

be careful though cos there are loads of other versions of japanese crackers, bigger ones that have a different texture they are sort of chewy and some have "mirin" on them that are made from rice wine, look for "mirin" on the packet those ones are not ok for us, as far as i know wa Allahu alam. be careful with all chinese and japanese food insha Allah hard to know whats in it sometimes.

muslim

Narrated 'Abdullah:

Comment

be careful though cos there are loads of other versions of japanese crackers, bigger ones that have a different texture they are sort of chewy and some have "mirin" on them that are made from rice wine, look for "mirin" on the packet those ones are not ok for us, as far as i know wa Allahu alam. be careful with all chinese and japanese food insha Allah hard to know whats in it sometimes.
                    thanx a lot:)

Comment

that product got E140 which PIG FAT acording to this Thread on UmmahClick Here

sorry no jap rice cakes for u :embar:

Allah o Alam if its true or not
                      You like Ummah? Yes!/No!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn-e-Muslim View Post
                        that product got E140 which PIG FAT acording to this Thread on UmmahClick Here

sorry no jap rice cakes for u :embar:

Allah o Alam if its true or not
                        but i checked it in wikipedia it ain't
                        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E_numbe..._.28colours.29
                        and check this site as well
                        http://www.laleva.cc/food/enumbers/Enumbers.html
                        they highlighted the animal origin e's with red

Comment

but in that thread it says E140 is pig fat

Allah o Alam
                          You like Ummah? Yes!/No!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibn-e-Muslim View Post
                            but in that thread it says E140 is pig fat

Allah o Alam
                            i know but actually some1 also noticed awrng info in that article so i think it ain't reliable

Comment

This old forum...

Comment

Working...
                              X