now this is what u call a pretty cat, check out the taill

oooh mashaAllah that is nice!
    A Traveller...

Comment

Re: Cats

Originally posted by (*_Shazan View Post
      Awwww.
      That's a nice cat.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

my little babies
        Last edited by Revenge.; 01-11-06, 10:26 PM. Reason: pic did not show
        That you may retain your self-respect, it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong.
        - William JH Boetcker

Comment

Originally posted by al-ghazalli View Post
          aw, I love cats...here are my two kittens

aww mashaAllaah cute :)
          A Traveller...

Comment

Originally posted by PaGaL~LaDo0 View Post
            i ada pr0pa vkd 1 but i lo0o0ooozt it
            It wouldn't happen to be this one?

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Comment

oh well
              Last edited by Revenge.; 01-11-06, 10:28 PM. Reason: picture did not show up
              That you may retain your self-respect, it is better to displease the people by doing what you know is right, than to temporarily please them by doing what you know is wrong.
              - William JH Boetcker

Comment

These ones been posted a dozen times by me, but I love them :meow:
                Attached Files
                You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

dont mess with this kitty

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

Originally posted by *Eemaan* View Post
                    dont mess with this kitty

:rotfl:

lol ur a teacher... ur not meant to be influencing this kinda stuff :O *faints*
                    A Traveller...

Comment

Originally posted by aamilah View Post
                      :rotfl:

lol ur a teacher... ur not meant to be influencing this kinda stuff :O *faints*
                      youd be surprise what i encourage at work with my power and position :D

with great power comes great responsibility...

*MU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA*

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Comment

Originally posted by *Eemaan* View Post
                        youd be surprise what i encourage at work with my power and position :D

with great power comes great responsibility...

*MU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA*
                        tut tut sis

i bet you "bees" cool when u "bees" at work
                        A Traveller...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by aamilah View Post
                            tut tut sis

i bet you "bees" cool when u "bees" at work

sigpic

Comment

Comment

aww the to white tigers together look really cute mashaAllah :D
                                A Traveller...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X