Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cats

Originally posted by hugofuchs View Post
    Although I'm not a huge fan of cats, I'll throw in a couple.

http://www.heliweb.de/wiedehage/sigrid.jpg
    Holy bat wings, this one is mahooosive

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

for Abu H..

http://tn3-2.deviantart.com/fs11/300...PerleNoire.jpg
      Last edited by Tahiyah; 21-12-06, 11:19 AM.

Comment

I dont like cats, they not loyal...only kinda cats are like are the ones in ma Avatar :p

Comment

I have seen leapord type cats, which you can walk on a leash and the one I saw had a diamond collar :meow:. They look nice :up:
          :love:
          "Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you deny?" (Qur'an 55:13)

Comment

sorry i forgot you mr bagpuss :( love of my life

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Comment

Originally posted by Emelianenko View Post
              I dont like cats, they not loyal...only kinda cats are like are the ones in ma Avatar :p
              Man you're still on about it, cats win any day, dogs are ugly unloyal things, they're like munaafiqeen, they'll live with you their whole life and then still kill you in the end *Roll Eyes*

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Mus'ab View Post
                Man you're still on about it, cats win any day, dogs are ugly unloyal things, they're like munaafiqeen, they'll live with you their whole life and then still kill you in the end *Roll Eyes*
                I see u still traumatised from when tht dog chased ya :p

Dogs are deffo not unloyal, just cus we cant keep em as pets etc dont mean ya frown upon em, remember the narration of the prostitute who saw a thirsty dog and gave it water and cus of this act = entry to Jannah :D

Comment

all asain folk are scarud of dogs. its in our dna :(

dog strolling allong in park sniff its @ss

paki 5 miles away RUN!!!!!!

sigpic

Comment

I see u still traumatised from when tht dog chased ya :p

Dogs are deffo not unloyal, just cus we cant keep em as pets etc dont mean ya frown upon em, remember the narration of the prostitute who saw a thirsty dog and gave it water and cus of this act = entry to Jannah :D
                    No dog chased me *Roll Eyes*

Just because i hate them doesn't mean i will mistreat them.

i guess you must be liking them porks too eh? *Roll Eyes*

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Comment

Originally posted by Eemaan View Post
                      all asain folk are scarud of dogs. its in our dna :(

dog strolling allong in park sniff its @ss

paki 5 miles away RUN!!!!!!
                      :rotfl:

Yeh dey see a dog hoppin along enjoyin' 'tself and think its charging at em to bite a chunk outta der leg.

One time we seen an aunty see a dog comin at her and she started peggin it, dog thought she being playful n all so just toddled along after her all happy, aunty took her coat off and throw it on dogs face and pegged it like no 2moro :eek3:

Comment

No dog chased me *Roll Eyes*

Just because i hate them doesn't mean i will mistreat them.

i guess you must be liking them porks too eh? *Roll Eyes*
                        now now fella, no need to start jumpin to conclusions young man

Comment

now now fella, no need to start jumpin to conclusions young man
                          I take it you dont like porks? *Roll Eyes*

Comment

Kohat waley dont eat pork :p
                            You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

I take it you dont like porks? *Roll Eyes*
                              Nah sorry mate, not all of us like pork

:p @ ebony

Comment

Big cats.

So this is where Emelianenko got his avatar from *Roll Eyes*

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X